HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sigrid Yahner, the Dying Woman Grace Episcopal Tried to Drag into Court in Violation of State Law
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: July 12, 2020 12:11AM

Here’s a photo of my mom, Sigrid Yahner, taken not long before she died.

Grace Episcopal Alexandria, the clergy perjury parish, tried to drag her into court in violation of Pennsylvania state law as part of Bob Malm’s vendetta against me.

So, before you fall for the church’s BS about the baptismal covenant and respecting the dignity of every human being, just know that this is a church where it’s not only okay for clergy to commit perjury as long as they don’t face charges. It’s also a church that is willing to bully a dying woman in order to bolster its toxic culture.

Oh, and also attached is the comment from Mom’s attorney about Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow’s conduct as the church’s attorney.

But hey—David Crosby, a priest with ties to the church, says there’s two sides to every story.

I have news for him: There is no “other side” to bullying the dying and clergy who commit perjury.
Attachments:
5302E7CD-8FBD-4FEF-84AD-42885611BCF0.jpeg
658828A4-FF6F-476F-AF01-545865021E71.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sigrid Yahner, the Dying Woman Grace Episcopal Tried to Drag into Court in Violation of State Law
Posted by: mommy is still dead ()
Date: July 12, 2020 06:37AM

Let the poor woman rest in peace. Lord knows yaou dragged her through the mud with your obsessed behavior. Repent and let the Lord fill your dark soul with love. Erase the hate.

Re: Sigrid Yahner, the Dying Woman Grace Episcopal Tried to Drag into Court in Violation of State Law
Posted by: Shockley ()
Date: July 12, 2020 11:27AM

WAIT A MINUTE! Are you saying that Bob Malm committed perjury and tried to drag a dying woman into court? Why did you wait so long to say anything about it? You should have mentioned this waaaaaaaay before now!

Posted by: I guess I’m dying too! ()
Date: July 13, 2020 10:21PM

How long was your mom dying for? Didn’t this all happen years ago, long before she died? You posted pictures of her at the time, looks like she was drinking alcohol and yukking it up.

My grandmother was hounded by a credit card company for an unpaid bill while she was dying in 1981. She didn’t actually die until 2002, but she was dying the whole time, just like your mom.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.