HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Grace Episcopal’s Bob Malm Lies AGAIN!
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: July 01, 2020 12:08PM

One of the early phases of litigation is the issuance of requests for admission, also referred to as RFA’s, which I sent to perjuring priest Bob Malm as part of my filing suit against him. True to form, Bob Malm lied in his response.

In my seventh RFA, I asked perjuring priest Bob Malm to admit that he instructed church staff to exclude me and Mike from the parish per below.

Now, look at perjuring priest Bob Malm’s response, in which he lies:

That is a bold-faced lie, and here’s why. As perjuring priest Bob Malm well knows, there are two ways under church canons to leave an Episcopal parish. One is to die; the other to request a letter of transfer. I did the latter in 2017 — almost two years later — and I did so in writing. Mike remained an inactive member of Grace Church until we sent a request in writing through Bishop Todd Ousley, the intake officer for the House of Bishops, to remove our names from all church records in 2018. The result was that I left St. Paul’s K Street, and that parish forwarded a request to Grace Church to remove Mike’s name from all church records.

In the interests of collegiality, fair play, and the equitable administration of justice, I have given attorneys for Bob Malm, the church and the diocese a heads-up on this matter, versus playing gotcha. Since attorneys cannot willfully turn a blind eye to fabrications on the part of their clients, hopefully Wayne Cyron and Diane DiBlasio — both of whom I like — will take steps to ensure that their clients proffer only truthful information.

Of course, it speaks volumes about the current state of the Episcopal Church when one has to ask its attorneys to ensure that the church is truthful in its courtroom conduct.

Bob Malm, perjuring priest, lies again.
Attachments:
003E6E77-C9E3-44A1-A21D-85A670C92A84.jpeg
AD7B82CB-E29E-4E91-9BD5-1D942669F27C.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Grace Episcopal’s Bob Malm Lies AGAIN!
Posted by: You E.B. ()
Date: July 01, 2020 05:31PM

Face it, you have lost! The only lier is you! Everyone is sick of your BS, even the FFXU trolls! You don’t have a prayer of winning any of these court cases. Give it up!

Re: Grace Episcopal’s Bob Malm Lies AGAIN!
Posted by: NeverUMind ()
Date: July 07, 2020 06:32PM

I've enjoyed following your posts about the Episcopal Church for many years.
Yes, they are unbelievably hypocritical, and a lot of what you have written is a good road map to that.
Its amazing how long you've been able to find new perspectives on the same set of facts.
But, seems to me you've exhausted the possibilities or run out of inspiration and maybe its time to move on (if you can).
Maybe you need to go through the lawsuits to exhaust your options, but I doubt there'll be a positive result. I'm finding little of value in your recent posts. Maybe I'll be surprised by some nuggets that come out of these suits, I'll check in now and then, but not regularly anymore.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.