HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Breaking News: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Sued for Defamation Per Se
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: June 11, 2020 05:43PM

Earlier today, I filed a motion to amend my complaint and included perjuring priest Bob Malm’s defamation per se, in which he republished Kelly Gable’s false claim that I embezzled from a previous employer. Even worse, Bob’s email reveals that he lied to Episcopal Bishop Shannon Johnston, claiming that Kelly’s fabrications cover time before I came to Grace Church. As Bob well knows — and members of Grace Church well know — they arose while I was on the church vestry.

BTW, if this what you’re looking for in a church, be sure to check out Grace Church online at www.gracealex.org. All are welcome at Grace Episcopal—the clergy perjury parish!

Check out my motion and amended complaint at https://www.gracealexwatch.org/2020/06/breaking-news-motion-to-amend-complaint.html
Attachments:
22BEEF3C-58DB-40DD-BC0D-B0F885006CEC.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breaking News: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm Sued for Defamation Per Se
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: June 11, 2020 07:15PM

Earlier today, I filed a motion to amend my complaint because my story keeps changing and my lawyer keeps taking my money. I have a criminal past that is easy to find online, and am very lonely.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.