HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Beating of Citizen By Fairfax County POLICE
Posted by: Investigator ()
Date: April 15, 2007 09:30AM

I am in Search of More information and more
Witnesses to the Beating of a Civilian on Route 50
April 7th 2007.

If you drove by this incident or even saw the police on Route 50 at approx 1AM that morning
Please share this information with US.

Thank you Everyone that has helped us in this Investigation so far

We Must STOP FAIRFAX COUNTY Police from Abusing, Lying to the COurts, and thinking they can Control us Citizens by there Force of Beatings, Lies, and Theats To US.
Listen to this Fairfax COUNTY Police WE AS CITIZENS WILL NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Beating of Citizen By Fairfax County POLICE
Posted by: 7-CORNERS THUG ()
Date: October 04, 2007 02:54PM

Give up...no one cares about your dirt ball kid that got what he had coming to him!!!!!

Posted by: McMuffin ()
Date: October 05, 2007 08:35AM

7-CORNERS THUG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Give up...no one cares about your dirt ball kid
> that got what he had coming to him!!!!!

Um, that post was made April 7. Maybe you should read before you speak. It's not like that person has been on here everyday for months posting the same thing. It was 6 months ago. Stop trying to be a thug you fake.

Posted by: US CITIZEN ()
Date: May 29, 2010 03:47AM

I TOTALLY AGREE!!

We Must STOP FAIRFAX COUNTY Police from Abusing, Lying to the COurts, and thinking they can Control us Citizens by there Force of Beatings, Lies, and Theats To US.
Listen to this Fairfax COUNTY Police WE AS CITIZENS WILL NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!

Posted by: FACK OFF ()
Date: May 29, 2010 03:59AM

AT TYSON'S CORNER, IN THE INTERSECTION BETWEENT GALLOWS ROAD AND ROUTE 7

I WAS EATING DINNER AT 1AM IN THE MORNING AT THE MCDONAL'S PARKING LOT INSIDE MY CAR. I WAS WORKING A LATE SHIFT THAT DAY. I WAS PARKED AT THE MCDONAL'S PARKING LOT WHEN A BUCH OF POLICE MAN PATROLING THE AREA PAIR OF MORONS DECIDED TO INVADE MY SPACE. I WAS THE ONLY ONE AT THE PARKING LOT THAT DAY, BUT AS YOU KNOW MCDONAL'D HAS DRIVE-THRU OPEN 24/7, SO THE FREAKING POLICEMAN ASKED ME "SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SO LATE" I WAS LIKE EATING MY MEAL...FACK OFF AND LET ME EAT MY MEAL IN PEACE....WHEN IS THIS FREAKING NON-SENSE GOING TO STOP.

THEY ASKED ME FOR MY LICENSEA AND IF I HAD THE CAR REGISTER UNDER MY NAME. I was HELL YEAH..YOU IDIOT.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 17, 2013 09:38PM

i've been arrested a few times. ffx police say sorry if they so much as bump my head.

so if they are beating your as my guess is you deserved it

ffx police have shot unarmed people - some mentally ill and unarmed - and i do think that's big a concern. i have no time at the moment to investigate.

they beat people up? you lie. you asked for it.

by the way one time i was pulled over at night for a late sticker. guy approached my car with gun pulled. i asked him why he said "you can never be too careful". i said "what around here are you kidding" ?

and i can probably blame jackasses like you all for that

i'd help them kick your ass. your welcome

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 17, 2013 09:57PM

you complain of beating above but then later you say "they asked to see my license" (probabaly so they know who to look for if an employee gets raped late in the night, probably becuase those kind of crimes have been spiking in recent years under bulova's watch)

don't complain about police beating then just talking about whether or not your done with your sandwich. no one cares about if you got asked for your id.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.