HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
See for Yourself: Perjuring Episcopal Priest Bob Malm Gets Sued
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: May 14, 2020 06:51PM

With the courts now open again in Pennsylvania, one of the lawsuits pending against perjuring priest Bob Malm moved forward in Pennsylvania.

The case is predicated on perjuring priest Bob Malm’s efforts to drag Mom, dying of COPD, into court in violation of state law. Given that Bob was represented by Episcopal church attorney Jeff Chiow — a nationally recognized attorney, assisted by another law firm with ties to the church — it seems clear that Bob knew his actions were not permitted under state law. Thus, it is appropriate that perjuring priest Bob Malm be required to compensate Mom’s estate for the costs associated with defending his bogus subpoena.

I will post additional detail once the court assigns a trial date.

Meanwhile, keep in mind that perjuring priest Bob Malm enjoys the full support of Grace Episcopal Church and the Episcopal Diocese of Virginia. in fact, the latter says it will only get involved if Bob faces criminal charges.

So, if that is your idea of Christianity, you’ll fit right in with the #fakechristians at Grace Episcopal Alexandria.
Attachments:
A96EF7FE-C8A0-4B63-84E8-83454824FF54.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: See for Yourself: Perjuring Episcopal Priest Bob Malm Gets Sued
Posted by: .:. ()
Date: May 15, 2020 08:46AM

You’re suing for $895? What a complete waste of life you are.

Posted by: Hahaha! ()
Date: May 15, 2020 09:24AM

An actuary would put his life’s worth at far below $895.

Posted by: A puzzled reader ()
Date: May 26, 2020 09:00PM

Wait a second. Eric, hold up.

A year or two you did this big song and dance about how you didn’t live at the address listed on this lawsuit. Were you lying to us? I thought only Bob Malm was a liar.

Are you a liar, too, Eric?

Posted by: Dear Puzzled ()
Date: May 28, 2020 10:05AM

With Mom now deceased, I have no reason to spend my days in PA and am back in VA. I know that’s a hard concept for you, but think really, really hard and you’ll figure it out.

That said, I am glad you recognize that Bob Malm is a liar. Just let me know if you’d like to testify in court as we explore Bob Malm’s perjury—-in writing, under oath, while advised by Sugarland Chiow.

Oh, and we’ll be exploring the various fabrications coming from Leslie Malm and Lindsey Malm Anders. Stay tuned!

Posted by: GYY7R ()
Date: May 31, 2020 03:40AM

Were you stalking your mom like you were stalking the priest? Neither of them wanted anything to do with you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.