HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Further Proof Grace Episcopal is Toxic
Posted by: Eric___Bonetti ()
Date: January 25, 2020 01:26AM

Yesterday, someone associated with Grace Episcopal posted several abusive comments on my change.org petition. I’ve included a screen cap below. And while I have turned these over to the police, as Virginia law makes direct contact of this sort potentially criminal, there’s a larger point here.

The larger point is that, even on a petition involving a dying person, people at Grace Church think this sort of thing is okay. And even having lost almost 1/3 of the church’s pledging units, a 33 percent decline in the church budget since 2008, and a 17 percent decline in attendance, they still don’t get it.

People at Grace Episcopal actually think this sort of behavior is okay for Christians. And they have absolutely no clue why 2/3 of people under age 30 have no use for organized religion, and why 1/3 are actively hostile to religion.
My advice: Avoid Grace Church at all costs. This is just the tip of the iceberg. And avoid Bob Malm—given his attitude and comments about parishioners, it should come as no surprise that people think this sort of childishness is okay.
And if you want to speak out about this sort of childishness, sign my petition at http://www.change.org/abusivebobmalm. Or email Bishop Susan Goff to share your thoughts at
sgoff@thediocese.net
Attachments:
A6B8FB15-0F29-479A-955D-3C523A68C8A6.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Further Proof Grace Episcopal is Toxic
Posted by: Evidence? ()
Date: January 25, 2020 06:50AM

Your evidence that these comments were posted by someone from the church is?

Posted by: Eric__Bonetti ()
Date: January 25, 2020 12:38PM

Very simple. No one else cares about a small, dying, narcissistic church that can’t pay its bills.

Posted by: Put up or shut up ()
Date: January 25, 2020 03:00PM

Speaking of dying...

When was that lady told that her condition is terminal? You have never given us a year, although you have been asked many times. I’m sure it’s because the answer is quite embarrassing to your stalking, I mean ‘cause’.

Answer the damn question.

Posted by: Maybe ()
Date: January 25, 2020 03:11PM

I think it's highly probable that Eric posted those comments himself. Interest in his "crusade" has waned down to nothing. His posts get almost no views/interest/comments, and despite his continued protestations - his mother is alive and kicking a full 6 years after she was supposedly "dragged into court while dying". (It's telling that he continues to refuse to address her current state of still being alive all these many years later.)

Every time he begins to feel relegated into irrelevance, he manufactures one of these "events" and screams that people are being mean to him.

The only thing you really need to know to prove his irrationality is the fact that the man who has posted THOUSANDS of childish pictures and inane "Bob Malm is bad" threads to every board available, created numerous sites attacking a church and launched several ill advised law suits against the Episcopalian Diocese, accuses the church of stalking HIM!

HE. THINKS. THE. CHURCH. IS. STALKING. HIM! Is there any better proof of his insanity? I think not.

Case closed on the sad life and times of Eric "Goober" Bonetti.

The prosecution rests, your Honour.

Posted by: You Missed It ()
Date: January 25, 2020 04:24PM

I think there's no clearer sign of insanity than the fact that this guy self-posted his own full name, address, birthdate, and social security number to the net.

What more proof do you need?
Attachments:
1EA3704F-6934-48D8-8501-E5F06EC2A2EB.jpeg

Posted by: And.... ()
Date: January 25, 2020 06:22PM

No one at Grace Episcopal has spoken out against rhetoric of the sort you see from Lisa Gardner, Lisa Medley aka the Princess Porcine, and the rest of the toxic crowd connected with Grace Episcopal Alexandria.

In fact, Lisa Gardner is so screwed up that she calls Bob and Leslie Malm friends, but doesn’t see anything wrong with accusing Bob Malm of having a homosexual affair outside of marriage.

So, if you are thinking of becoming involved at Grace Church, read the posts from its members and see if this sounds like Christianity to you.

And if you are a member of Grace Church, I encourage you to withhold funding until the church reaches a consensus that talking to people this way does not comport with the baptismal covenant. In the meantime, give your funds to aid them homeless, feed the hungry, and care for those in need.

Posted by: PS.... ()
Date: January 25, 2020 06:26PM

Fact: Grace has lost 33.55% of its budget.

Fact: Attendance is down more than 17%.

Fact: Grace is lurching into financial crisis.

Fact: More than 400 people have signed the petition to investigate Bob Malm.

Fact: The church is now being sued, with additional lawsuits coming soon.

Fact: Bob Malm is a perjurer.

Posted by: again with this crap ()
Date: January 25, 2020 07:57PM

Fact: You keep stating ‘facts’ without any evidence to back them up.

Fact: If you weren’t insane, you’d realize that your endless childish posts actually hurt your cause.

Posted by: Crazy As A Bonetti ()
Date: January 25, 2020 10:33PM

Remember,

HE. THINKS. THE. CHURCH. IS. STALKING. HIM!

Posted by: Who’s Placing Bets? ()
Date: January 26, 2020 12:34AM

With the assholes like Lisa Gardner, the Princess Porcine Lisa Medley, Alison Campbell and her childish games, and more, who wants to bet that, in less than a year pledges will drop below $600,000?

The nice thing is that when the church building goes up for sale, the new HVAC and restored windows will make things much more comfortable for the new owner.

Posted by: Sad... ()
Date: January 26, 2020 03:50AM

^^^Once again, you have simply been asked to provide some facts. Because it is all made up in your head, you can’t do it.

Posted by: Facts are availabke ad nauseum ()
Date: January 26, 2020 07:28AM

Via my website, replete with myriad screen caps. Since you clearly are cognitively incapable of processing that information, you and your questions are irrevelant.

In other words, you are a troll.
Attachments:
E4D36998-FED0-49B3-822E-9146E8482597.jpeg

Posted by: Sick of your mental postings ()
Date: January 26, 2020 11:17AM

No, you provide childish memes that you made. Your proof consists of a screen-grab of an email that someone else sent, and you saying ‘that’s not true’.

Those are not facts.

Posted by: OMGLOLZ ()
Date: January 26, 2020 01:15PM

Anyone that voluntarily posts their own name, address, date of birth and social security number here has either got to be a complete psycho or the stupidest person on the face of this earth.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.