HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lawsuit Update
Posted by: Eric__Bonetti ()
Date: November 20, 2019 11:32AM

As I’m working on the lengthy process of analyzing and organizing the information needed for my bill of particulars — a court document that lays out the plaintiff’s specific allegations in a lawsuit — there’s also a minor change in scheduling. Specifically, attorneys for the diocese, Susann Goff and the parish are not available on the initially selected date for the hearing on my motion to compel. So I’m looking to see if there is a date that will work for them.

Meanwhile, the defendants have declined at this time to stipulate that neither the diocese nor other defendants have documentation to support Bob Malm’s claim that my mother contacted him repeatedly. That said, it’s a given that they don’t, as Bob Malm lied under oath on this topic, which he cited as one of the foundational reasons for his assertion that I threatened him.

I’d also add one observation about defense counsel, which is that the attorneys involved are infinitely more professional than Sugarland Chiow with his ad hominem attacks, repeated false statements of law and fact to the courts, and his inflammatory rhetoric. In short, while we sit on opposite sides of this issue, it is good to see that some measure of civility, professionalism, and decorum remains in the practice of law, especially since licensed attorneys are officers of the court.

Lastly, I’ve let defense counsel know that I intend to subpoena Dee Parsons, editor of The Wartburg Watch, when we go to trial.

So, nothing too exciting yet. I will continue to provide updates as we move forward.
Attachments:
7CF2D018-5A19-4ECB-9730-49561906D483.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lawsuit Update
Posted by: You are mentally ill ()
Date: November 21, 2019 03:34AM

Why don’t you understand that no one cares?

If you devoted 1/10th of the time you spend on this to doing something constructive, you could make a real difference in the community. Instead, you come across as some psychotic stalker.

Re: Lawsuit Update
Posted by: Grace Episcopal Alexandria ()
Date: November 25, 2019 06:12PM

Grace Episcopal Alexandria, the clergy perjury parish
Attachments:
5409A853-B08C-4C30-96AC-99939E54F868.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.