HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
This Just In: Alexandria Police Department Cancels Security Detail at Grace Episcopal
Posted by: gracealexwatch ()
Date: September 27, 2019 11:59AM

This just in: The Alexandria police department has rescinded its security detail for Grace Church on Sunday. The announcement comes following Dysfunctional Bob Malm’s explosive rage on Russell Road a few months ago, which was directed at me and was extremely threatening. Bob’s conduct was a violation of my express written request to him from December 2017 to have no further contact with me, and thus may have violated Virginia’s anti-stalking statute. Further, shortly after that, I received an email from an Episcopal priest warning me about Bob’s conduct. I therefore had requested a police detail this weekend, with the goal of preventing further irrational and potentially violent behavior from Bob Malm.

Below is a copy of the email from the police department.

Visit www.gracealexwatch.org to learn more
Social media @gracealexwatch
Bob Malm, perjuring priest
Attachments:
5099140B-88AD-4BE1-8B58-8EE76F98EE07.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Just In: Alexandria Police Department Cancels Security Detail at Grace Episcopal
Posted by: Liar ()
Date: September 27, 2019 08:51PM

Liar.

Re: This Just In: Alexandria Police Department Cancels Security Detail at Grace Episcopal
Posted by: Yup... ()
Date: September 27, 2019 11:25PM

You’re right. Bob Malm is a liar. And a perjurer.
Attachments:
F6B35981-6E8A-4D4E-8FCE-F995E3C54A24.jpeg

Posted by: Lisa G ()
Date: September 28, 2019 08:55AM

No Eric Bonetti you are the sick, compulsive liar. Such a beautiful party no matter how many lies you tell!

Posted by: Lisa G ()
Date: September 28, 2019 08:55AM

No Eric Bonetti you are the sick, compulsive liar. Such a beautiful party no matter how many lies you tell!

Posted by: I’ll bet... ()
Date: September 28, 2019 07:05PM

A regular perjury party!
Attachments:
FD312FC2-7D7A-4C24-A78F-B13652A26325.jpeg

Posted by: gracealexwatch ()
Date: September 28, 2019 07:42PM

Those 100 pledging units that left—one-third of the total—were just a blip. No one actually thinks Bob Malm has behaved badly. In fact, it’s all Bonetti’s imagination!

Visit www.gracealexwatch.org to learn more
Social media @gracealexwatch
Bob Malm, perjuring priest
Attachments:
1FF14061-3BC5-48C3-8AFE-F5E10F278B56.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.