HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Towns of Sugarland and Perjury to Merge
Posted by: FFXU Newswire ()
Date: May 23, 2019 10:42AM

May 23, 2019 —

Jeffery Chiow, mayor of Sugarland Texas, and the Rev. Robert H. Malm, today announced that the two towns will merge. The news follows last year’s tragic shooting at a church in Sugarland.

At a rally attended by President Donald Trump, Chiow applauded the news saying, “The merger allows us to pool our resources and better defend the Homeland.”

Malm agreed saying, “Perjury is a growth area. And with our new IKEA store, residents can be happy about our amenities.”

“Make Sugarland Great Again, proclaimed President Trump. “Great golf course, and no worries about subpoenas here!,” he said as we loaded an order of Big Macs on Marine One.”

The event was marred by terroristic threats made by the Episcopal Terrorist Network, or ETN. “Some idiot started a blog,” said Malm. “But I’ve got my tape measure out, so I’ll have that criminal dragged off to jail!”
Attachments:
9A55CF8D-2DF7-44D2-B9B3-8296905BD548.png

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.