HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bob Malm and AT&T Announce “Reach Out And Touch Someone” Program
Posted by: Donald Trumpster ()
Date: May 13, 2019 02:29PM

FFXU NEWSWIRE -FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Hot on the heels of his stunning turnaround of IKEA’s line of bespoke furniture, mega-church pastor and celebrity CEO Bob Malm has signed a lucrative deal with AT&T to re-launch the telecoms giant’s “reach out and touch someone” advertising campaign. The effort is extrovert support AT&Ts new call screening application, which is intended to reduce telemarketing junk calls.

“I know firsthand the importance of screening your calls. Time after time, people like Sigrid Yahner call to set up appointments, only to cancel. An important guy like me needs to take control,” Malm said.

“We know these calls are a distraction,” he added. “Once I realized Yahner was dying of COPD and couldn’t use a phone, I quickly realized the calls were really coming from an outbound call center, operated by a domestic terrorist.”

“With this new app, you can block terrorists and other undesirables. And if you realize it’s a wanted terrorist, like Eric Bonetti, you just push the red button, and someone reaches and and touches that MOFO. Hard!,” he concluded.
Attachments:
95EAAE48-E5AE-4BB2-A635-70C9966AB780.gif

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.