HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
See for Yourself: Sugarland Bishop Bob Malm Goes Into Hiding Due to Threat of Domestic Terrorists
Posted by: Sugarland Express ()
Date: March 10, 2019 11:37AM

In another FFXU exclusive, our intrepid reporter has learned that Sugarland Episcopal bishop Bob Malm has gone into hiding, after security forces learned that domestic terrorists have infiltrated Grace Church’s Easter Vigil service inn past years.

The extremists, believed affiliated with the Northern Virginia cell of the Episcopal Terrorist Network, or ETN, have demanded the release of political prisoners, as well as $1.2 million in cash and a free weekend at Shrine Mont.

Said parishioner Kemp Williams, “I would take these threats with the utmost seriousness. I’m a Christian, but we need to take out these effers. Drop the big one!”

Alison Campbell, another parishioner, took a different take. “I’m just the messenger, but the altar guild demands that these terrorists stay out of the sacristy. Last time they rolled through, they left fingerprints on the brassware!”

Bishop Malm declined comment, saying, “I don’t like conflict,” as he frantically dialed his lawyers at Sugarland, Joseph, O'Donnell. “Get a subpoena going,” he was heard saying. Our reporter was, however, able to obtain this exclusive photo.

Stay tuned for further details.
Attachments:
777AE38C-957C-4C39-BDE1-7660987E8747.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: See for Yourself: Sugarland Bishop Bob Malm Goes Into Hiding Due to Threat of Domestic Terrorists
Posted by: Ive seen him in that position b4 ()
Date: March 11, 2019 06:36AM

but he usually has his mouth gaped wide open to receive a hot load of my cum!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.