HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Episcopal Priest Bob Malm and Domestic Terrorists
Posted by: Grace Gabber ()
Date: March 03, 2019 12:47PM

Used to Episcopal priest Bob Malm looking — how to say this gently — well-fed? If so, you’ll be amazed when you see his stunning transformation.

Getting advice from world-class bodybuilder Mike Smith, Bob Malm proves that your golden years don’t have to be ones of shuffleboard, mahjong, lawn croquet, walkers and wheelchairs.

“No juice for me! I’m all natural!,” proclaimed Malm.

When asked what led to this amazing transformation, Malm said it was the threat of domestic terrorism that did it. “Realizing that my church was being threatened by made me want to take action. So I got in touch with folks from the Tea Party and Golds Gym and got to work. I’m telling you now: ‘Don’t tread on me!’”

“I’m outside Grace Church prior to each and every service,” added Malm. “Not only do we have single-button emergency transmitters at the ready, but I’m packing heat. Doubt it? Just try me.”
Attachments:
423FA493-9909-46AD-9313-6F21079F830C.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Episcopal Priest Bob Malm and Domestic Terrorists
Posted by: He Eats Big bags Of Dicks ()
Date: March 04, 2019 06:21AM

And drinks their gravy!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.