HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
See for yourself: Bob Malm Goes Terrorist Hunting
Posted by: EpiscoCat ()
Date: February 21, 2019 07:41PM

Gotta find those domestic terrorists!
Attachments:
9A0B2416-8D5E-473D-BCDF-8788DC7B40E6.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: See for yourself: Bob Malm Goes Terrorist Hunting
Posted by: hunting season ()
Date: February 21, 2019 11:12PM

So, uh, think he's in Alexandria, or maybe like... closer to Fair Oaks Mall?

Posted by: Eric_Bonetti ()
Date: February 22, 2019 07:33AM

LMAO. I’ll give you a hint: Alexandria is a whole lot closer to the federal government. And the old two-bedroom crib didn’t have room for all those cookbooks, stuff we inherited from my grandparents, and more.

Posted by: asdfsadfasdf ()
Date: February 22, 2019 07:14PM

I mean.... your vehicle is readily identifiable due to the bumper sticker. I doubt you're taking some wacky ass back route when you drive to and from dysfunction junction to throw people off your trail. Anyone could follow you back from a protest pretty easily and see where you live. Your vehicle isn't parked in a garage or anywhere that it's not readily visible.

If you Google "Eric Bonetti" "(Eric Bonetti's address here)" plenty of results pop up. Though I do note that when I look up property tax records on the gov't website of where you live and pull up your property it said something like owners name withheld by request. I ain't tryna doxx you, playa, but come on, let's keep it real.

This is a really strange thing to lie about.

Date: February 22, 2019 07:37PM

LOL. We rent the old place.

Date: February 22, 2019 09:17PM

PS I’m actually rather more concerned about keeping our current digs under wraps. Given Bubba’s track record of calling employers and other churches (included his efforts to suss out what, if it existed, would be HIPAA-protected information) I would not put it past him to claim I’m running a drug cartel or terrorist training center from home.

Sort of like his weird suggestion in court that I had something to do with a complaint of some sort about his home...I would be fascinated to know what that was about. Weed? Wild parties? Noise complaints? 1-900 services? One can only imagine.

Posted by: quit insulting our intelligence ()
Date: February 23, 2019 04:12PM

4pm. Saturday 2/23. Your car is parked 'at the old crib'. You're there to fix your tenants clogged toilet I suppose, eh?

Posted by: ROTFLMAO ()
Date: February 23, 2019 07:00PM

Um, given that we own multiple units in the complex, yes, I am here at the moment. And will be here on and off while work goes on at one of the rentals, at the house, and while I need quick access to Dulles due to mom’s illness.

That said, 21 years in a two-bedroom condo was more than adequate, thanks

Posted by: S.I.A. Special Agent ()
Date: February 24, 2019 12:59PM

Your car is there every night, as is Mike’s.

Every night, without fail.

Sugarland Intelligence Agency has been assigned this case. Keep doubling down, playa. What was the story years ago w Barbara Streisand? She kept freaking out about people posting info on where she lived,which led to, well...

Date: February 24, 2019 02:25PM

Sorry dude, this isn’t the housing equivalent of “one man, one vote” nor is it the automotive equivalent. While the Acura and the VW are typically garaged in Fairfax, the other vehicles are not, and one of us is not even a Virginia resident any more. So, tell the SIA that while the location of our vehicles no doubt is of immense interest to third parties, there’ve been a great many changes in recent years, and it will have to cast its net far wider than Fairfax, Alexandria or NVA. Not to mention with retirement digs in the works, we’ll see lots more change before 2020 rolls around. You also should point out that Mike isnt’t in his 50’s, though that is a very kind thought. Hint: He’s eligible for full social security benefits this year.

Who knows? Maybe we’ll buy a place on Jekyll Island, just to cheer up the locals.
Attachments:
1480BB7F-7720-4F21-868C-B98C96B998FF.jpeg

Date: February 24, 2019 02:54PM

PS Another shitty factoid aka shitoid for the SIA: Everything (including all of Mom’s assets) went into irrevocable trusts or separate legal entities years ago.

So, if for example, some deranged attorney from Sugarland sued, let’s say for defamation, and managed to lie his way to victory, he’d be disappointed to find out that I am worth, on a good day, $100.

It’s called being judgment-proof, and no, I didn’t use a government contracts attorney for my estate planning.

Just sayin, LOL

Posted by: SIA Covert Ops ()
Date: February 26, 2019 11:30PM

If we asked your mail carrier, Gus, who lives at your address what do you think he'd say?

Posted by: SIA Covert Ops Center ()
Date: February 27, 2019 08:40AM

Depends on which address. But since residential mailing information is legally protected information, he’d be on thin legal ice if he responded.

That said, if you’re referring to the unit at 203, right now he’d say Mike Smith, which is exactly what appears on White Pages

My mail goes to two other locations in Fairfax, as well as Sioux Falls SD, Princeton NJ, Franklin PA, Alexandria VA and elsewhere.

Sorry, Grasshopper >;-)>

Posted by: PSSSSSSSS ()
Date: February 27, 2019 08:47AM

Just look at all these potential terror cells!
Attachments:
251F416E-DFCA-42C2-91DD-2860A34C241E.jpeg

Posted by: SIA, yo ()
Date: February 27, 2019 07:24PM

He'd say 'Mike Smith' but you rent the old place. Got it.

Date: February 27, 2019 10:45PM

Nah...I’m working on a fixer-upper these days. We’ve always wanted room to have a garden, so this could be really nice. But having recently discovered asbestos in the place, we’ve been thrown a curve ball. And now, given Mom’s illness, things are a little up in the air—-and not just the asbestos fibers.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.