HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Check it Out: Olympia Diocese Asks Victims of Clergy Abuse to Come Forward, I Warn About Retaliation
Posted by: Eric_Bonetti ()
Date: January 11, 2019 08:58PM

As many know, The Episcopal Church has lifted the statute of limitations on clergy abuse. The Diocese of Olympia therefore has invited victims to come forward.

My advice: Think twice! Per Bishop Shannon Johnston AND Bishop Chilton Knudsen, retaliation is not actionable on the basis that it is “not of weighty and material importance to the ministry of the church.” I have it in writing from both of them, and Shannon Johnston has even sent a letter saying he supports Bob Malm in his retaliation.

Check out this misleading article and my response at https://www.seattlepi.com/local/politics/article/Episcopal-Church-to-victims-of-clergy-abuse-13527177.php
Attachments:
8B305CB1-6E89-482E-9C57-2D32C31D3B90.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.