Shout-Out to Denizens of Planet Malm
Date: January 11, 2019 03:57PM
First, if you have no idea what this conflict is about, do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut. Otherwise, you make yourself look stupid.
Second, in response to a particularly dimwitted parishioner who took it upon herself to berate me today, I have to say to her:
- Shame on you for supporting a priest and vestry that lie.
- Shame on you for supporting a priest who commits perjury.
- Shame on you for being part of a parish that thinks it’s okay to try and drag a dying woman into court.
- Shame on you for being part of a parish that accuses former parishioners of being “domestic terrorists.”
-Shame on you for being part of a church that encourages people to commit suicide.
-Shame on you for being part of a church that engages in shunning and other forms of abuse.
- Shame on you for putting your comfortable little world of stained glass, Shrine Mont and church activities ahead of other human beings.
-Shame on you for being stupid.
Shame on you, Sally Schneider