See for Yourself: Order Compelling Episcopal Priest Bob Malm to Say Which Blog Posts He Thinks are “Terrorizing” And More
See for yourself: Episcopal priest Bob Malm ordered by the court to do something pretty straightforward, which is to specify which blog posts on my Mom’s blog he thought constituted, in his words, “domestic terrorism.”
Other key points:
- Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow billing records,in which he:
- Contacted the FBI.
- Considered filing a protective order against Mike Smith for — horror of horrors! — using Amy Medrick’s personal email address.
- Tried to find an excuse for a “criminal referral.”
- Tried repeatedly to come up with a claim for defamation and defamation per se, despite the fact that Bob Malm is a limited purpose public figure.
- My pleading, in which Bob Malm gets called out for lying to the court when he claimed I never was licensed as an attorney, and never served as a police officer.
Full pleading in my next post.