HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow’s Inflammatory Rhetoric Comes Back to Bite Planet Malm
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: December 31, 2018 12:16PM

Last Sunday, when I got home from protesting at Dysfunctional Bob’s favorite intersection (which he fondly refers to as “Dysfunction Junction”), I discovered something startling; Hits on my blog had soared to more than 400 an hour during my hours of protest. The secret? I was carrying my sign alerting the public to Zthe claim, originating with Sugarland Chiow and Dysfunctional Bob, that I am a “domestic terrorist.”

Thinking the upsurge in hits might be an anomaly, I checked to see if one of my social media posts had gone viral. While traction there was good, neither did anything exceptional jump out at me.

My next step was to check others days when I used my domestic terrorism signage. Turns out results were consistent with other days.

So, drivers going by when I’m carrying the domestic terrorism sign don’t give me the thumbs up or other signs of appreciation. But they sure do pay attention.

The lesson? Be careful if you’re using overheated rhetoric in court. The judge likely will, in his or her mind, slap the label “asshole” on you and either ignore your antics, or slap you with sanctions. Meanwhile, members of the public may slap the label “asshole” on you and pay attention to you, but in the worst possible way.

Small wonder Grace Episcopal is imploding.
Attachments:
E0B0F068-3DAF-4011-810A-835D8C865894.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.