HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
See for Yourself: Bob Malm’s Proposed Settlement Agreement is Straight out of Sugarland
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: October 27, 2018 09:14PM

There are a couple of ironic things in Bob Malm’s proposed settlement agreement, which was drafted by Sugarland Chiow that are both amusing and straight out of Sugarland. These include:

- Bob’s recitation that the dispute is destructive. An amusing comment, coming from somone who has repeatedly chosen to continue the dispute, even when he had the opportunity to walk away with nothing more than a written agreement to conduct himself as a priest.

- Bob’s proposal not to make any public disparaging comments, which is pretty rich, given his behind-the-scenes comments to the vestry in which he calls me a
“sad individual, starving for attention,” while telling Bishop Shannon Johnston that I am “dysfunctional.” Anyone who thought that provisional was going to fly was delusional.

- Bob’s offer to say that the matter is resolved and that he hopes that “all people here at Grace will move forward with love, grace, and peace.” Wonder if he’s ever heard the phrase, “lead by example”? Given Bob’s track record to date, I laughed so hard I damned near fell off my dining room chair when I read this.

- His recitation that the settlement agreement is enforceable on the basis that both parties would have entered into the agreement based on “sound mind.” Didn’t he just get done saying that I am “dysfunctional” and a “domestic terrorist?” So which is it?

Put in other terms, the settlement proposal is a complete piece of trash. Or, as the pope would say, “Caca.”
Attachments:
B96EFD20-9C9C-4CED-9188-F62061C5837C.jpeg
7736A3AC-E866-4C27-8EB3-FA48404F6347.jpeg
191AA7CD-ECC4-45DF-9723-AEBCB68D7009.jpeg
5EFEB92F-DC68-43FC-8186-8CEEFD11BCCE.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.