HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Leslie Malm
Posted by: ## ()
Date: October 13, 2018 11:51AM

After all, I’m hiding in my basement!
Attachments:
01BA3257-41D8-4C29-8A5C-61F28879EDE5.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lies
Posted by: Salvation ()
Date: October 13, 2018 12:31PM

You are a lier. The Bishop spoke to everyone on the executive committee and you agreed to end this vendetta of yours. You lasted a total of 3 months. You are sick and need help. Maybe you would like some blogs written about you and Mike. How about a group of us show up at Williams Sonoma!

Re: Leslie Malm
Date: October 13, 2018 12:57PM

Re: Lies
Date: October 13, 2018 12:31PM

You are a lier. The Bishop spoke to everyone on the executive committee and you agreed to end this vendetta of yours. You lasted a total of 3 months. You are sick and need help. Maybe you would like some blogs written about you and Mike. How about a group of us show up at Williams Sonoma!

Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: October 13, 2018 01:00PM

Go for it. I would welcome the free publicity.

In the meantime, learn to spell.

Date: October 13, 2018 01:23PM

Sounds good to me! I’m sure your manager would love to know what kind of person she’s hired. One with a record as well! This ought to be interesting! Smearing your name all over the Internet will be very informative!

Date: October 13, 2018 01:28PM

We are gathering to clear Fr. Malm’s and his wife’s name.

Date: October 13, 2018 01:35PM

As I said, go for it.

And no, I don’t have a “record.” Clean polygraph, +5 on my driver’s license.

Just let me know when so I can invite the media.

Date: October 13, 2018 01:39PM

In fact, I like the idea so well I will even pay to send out a press release. Just provide the details and I will get something out on PRNewswire, and I’ll personally alert all the major dailies.

What a great idea!

Date: October 13, 2018 03:26PM

You do have a record! You have 2 different restraining orders and according to the Alexandria Police that gives you a record!

Date: October 13, 2018 04:20PM

1. There is only one protective order
2. Protective orders are civil, not criminal

It is falsehoods like that that will be the subject of the upcoming media coverage on the church, and that increasingly are leading me to conclude it is time to pursue a civil lawsuit, both against the church, against Bob Malm, and against various members of his family.

Note that falsely claiming criminal activity constitutes defamation per se and can serve as the basis for punitive damages.

But then, you clearly are the expert on such things, so no doubt your care made with full knowledge of the potential consequences.

Date: October 13, 2018 04:23PM

Make that, “Your comments are made.”

Oh, and given the relatively disastrous outcome for the church of following Alexandria’s advice, you should think carefully before you follow it in the future.

120 pledging units and 17 percent drop in Sunday attendance, and still counting.

Date: October 13, 2018 04:40PM

Time for Fr. Malm and his family to file a suit for defamation and libel. Just remember everything you have written has been photo copied by the church and Fr. Malm’s wife. From what I understand she has a file on your original blog, screenshots of rants and raves on Craig’s list and everything you have posted. Good luck with that!!!

Date: October 13, 2018 04:41PM

A “record” is what you get when, for example, you are convicted of something like embezzlement.

Come to think of it, there are some fascinating criminal records when you search county court records in the area under the last name “Malm.” In fact, the word “embezzlement” figures prominently in the results.

Date: October 13, 2018 04:44PM

As I’ve said before, go for it. I’d love nothing better.

Date: October 13, 2018 07:35PM

Checked again, you have a record, especially all your lies at hush.com.

Date: October 13, 2018 07:41PM

That is a bold-faced lie. I have never at any time been the subject of criminal charges, and your comment is a non-sequitor.

But then, what else would you expect from the #fakechristians at St. Dysfunction? And when the church is shuttered a few years down the road, it will be assholes like you who say, “I don’t understand. It was such a friendly place.”

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.