HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mama Cass Les Malm Announces the Salvation Burger
Posted by: Killer B’s ()
Date: October 12, 2018 10:54AM

Mama Cass Les Malm, with funding from the “Jesus is Truth” Center and IKEA, today announced the “Salvation Burger,” a premium offering that will soon be available in IKEA stores worldwide.

Featuring a 40-pound patty, this new gourmet offering was featured in “Town and Country” magazine in its “Haute Cuisine” section.

“After a long day hunting domestic terrorists, I wasn’t content with my normal ham sandwich,” said Mama Cass Les. “I needed something big. Seriously big.”

Also available as the smaller “Batshit Burger,” this gourmet meal also will be available at the Rogers, Joseph O’Donnell law firm cafeteria, which recently was redecorated with portraits of Queen Elizabeth II, the world’s longest reigning British monarch, and Fr. Bob Malm, Graceland’s longest reigning rector.
Attachments:
9897F5C2-6A12-4177-9D48-2334AD163877.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mama Cass Les Malm Announces the Salvation Burger
Posted by: Mama Cass Les ()
Date: November 22, 2018 04:18PM

I’ll take mine with a double side of lies!
Attachments:
3C0DC05A-7D22-4223-8359-B1DA73B8FEEC.jpeg

Posted by: shfkjdsfhsdakljfh ()
Date: November 23, 2018 01:36PM

Ahahahahaha!!!!!! That's quite a burger. I can't wait to go get one next time I'm near Potomac Mills shopping center.

Speaking of which, we haven't heard much from IKEA lately. I wonder if there will be any other special offerings in the MALM line any time soon? I bet they're going to drop something big in time for Christmas.

Posted by: Sugarland TX ()
Date: October 04, 2019 12:39PM

No terrorists allowed. Get the hell out of Sugarland!
Attachments:
8C409045-171B-4551-A8ED-C7656738999E.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.