HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
IKEA and Bob Malm Announce Luxury Homes at Hiller Cove
Posted by: Helen Tabor ()
Date: October 07, 2018 08:45AM

Buoyed by the overwhelming success of his bespoke Malm line of IKEA furniture, Bob Malm today announced a new luxury home development along the pristine shores of Hiller Cove, Massachusetts.

“This project represents the very best of Bob Malm: Servant leadership, compassion, integrity and diligence,” said marketing director Lindsey Malm Anders. “And being in New England, the location of our homes puts buyers beyond the reach of the long dick, er, arm of the law.”

Mama Cass Les, taking a break from her ham sandwich, echoed these sentiments, “Bob’s mother was a Hiller. Nothing but the best!”

“I’ll personally bless each new home,” Bob Malm said, as crews worked at break-neck speed to erect these beautiful luxury residences. “Plus, each of these residences comes with a ‘Bee Buster Bunker,’ designed to repel even the most determined terrorist.”

Well-qualified buyers may remit their deposit of $1.6 million to the Jeff Chiow Integrity in Law instititute. Sorry, PayPal only. No refunds. Confedrate flag not included.
Attachments:
F65DB34B-2489-4EDF-892A-6C5BD17F8B4B.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: IKEA and Bob Malm Announce Luxury Homes at Hiller Cove
Posted by: Salvation ()
Date: October 07, 2018 09:17AM

Turn to the Lord for salvation.

Posted by: Bob Loblawblawblaw ()
Date: October 09, 2018 09:31PM

Can one reasonably infer from this marketing literature that the long dick of the law-uh, I mean, arm!-reaches from Alexandria, VA to somewhere near FFX County Gov't Center, but not from Alexandria, VA to Hiller Cove, Massachusetts?

I'm, uh, interested because, er,.... I'm asking for a friend!!!!

Posted by: Helen Tabor ()
Date: October 09, 2018 10:52PM

Wire Jeff the money and you’re good!

Date: October 10, 2018 04:27PM

Eric Bonetti you are a very disturbed individual! No one on FFX Underground could give two hoots about your bull crap! Get a life you sicko!

Date: October 11, 2018 04:50PM

It is unChristian to impersonate someone. You need to turn to the Lord for salvation.

Date: October 11, 2018 10:23PM

If anyone needs to turn to the Lord for Salvation it’s you Eric Bonetti! Maybe he can help you! If he can even forgive you for all your lies and fabricated stories!

Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: October 12, 2018 12:11AM

Hmm, speaking of lies:

- Leslie Malm’s claim I that I acknowledged that Mom’s blog is my own.
- Bob Malm:
- That Mom repeatedly made and canceled meetings with him.
- That he didn’t lie during the meeting with the bishop.
- That I never served as a police officer.
- That I violated the current court order.
- That I was never admitted to practice law.

Apparently Dysfunctional Bob cares, as well as the 120+ pledging units that have left the parish, the 17 percent reduction in Sunday attendance, and Bob’s efforts to try to bully me into silence. Indeed, his settlement proposal, which I rejected, specifically references Fairfax Underground. But since you say no one cares, no reason for me to accept his proposal, is there?

Speaking of white trash, attached is a copy of Bob’s settlement proposal.

Say hello when I am protesting this weekend!
Attachments:
9BF7D40D-66FA-4711-9F57-1526C36A5790.png
41E3A325-CE77-490E-939F-9B6DD86EEBD4.png
739C3B53-0D45-4057-873B-5C21AEC218F5.png
648F8D5F-ED3E-4722-B7ED-651AC0FAC89C.png

Date: October 12, 2018 12:14AM

PS Spare me the Jesus-babble. Any church that thinks it’s okay to go after family members, including a dying woman, is trash. Same for the clergy involved.

Date: October 12, 2018 12:24AM

Jeff proved what a compulsive lier you are Lattimer or are you Elizabeth or Liz Digby ? Oh Wait she’s dead right? How many personalities do you have? No one believes your lies! You are a sick man, Do yourself a favor and get some help.

Date: October 12, 2018 12:46AM

Whatever. Fuck off.

Date: October 12, 2018 12:54AM

Then assholes like this wonder why Grace Church is emptying out.

Date: October 12, 2018 06:51AM

Don’t forget Bob Malm’s lie that only Leslie had blogged about this conflict. He knew damned well that Lindsey did too.

#priestswholie

#fakechristians

Date: October 12, 2018 10:33AM

S
Attachments:
8B14BA06-AB23-4123-B9CE-868AE6D1E7E0.jpeg

Posted by: !! ()
Date: October 12, 2018 12:38PM

This entire courtroom drama is nothing but a lie on Bob Malm’s part. After Lindsey Malm called the Alexandria police because she didn’t like a particular blog post, they told the Malm’s that they couldn’t do anything unless threats were made. That’s when Bob Malm waded in, with his bullshit about how protesting constituted a threat, and how various words, taken out of context from different blogs were threats.

So either Bob Malm has dementia, or he and Big Daddy Sugarland are total liars who disrespect women and others who actually need protective orders but trying to game the system to suppress criticism.

Look at Malm’s settlement proposal and decide.

$20 bucks says neither he nor Big Daddy Sugarland have the balls to admit that.

Date: October 12, 2018 12:49PM

What about the pain you have caused The entire Malm family. You are full of anger and blame everyone else for all your problems. I find it hard to believe that your partner puts up with your sick vendetta. You are nothing but a compulsive lier with serious emotional problems. How would you like your name smeared all over the Internet? You need serious help, your behavior is childish and sick!

Date: October 12, 2018 01:21PM

If Bob weren’t lying to vestry members (“don’t worry about it, they’ll be retiring this year”) shunning church members, and lying to the courts there wouldn’t be anything to post about.

BTW, it’s spelled l-i-a-r.

Oh, and remind me again why Bob felt the need to go after my husband again? Only a ballless jackass goes after someone received into the Episcopal church 16 months ago.
Attachments:
CD410D5F-CB44-4DE2-9EED-3258EE02DC11.jpeg
5F1FBC68-3455-432B-98A4-FEFF22908597.jpeg

Date: October 12, 2018 04:20PM

Fr. Malm is not lying at all you are, with your stories, fabrications, your other personalities lying for you. How does Mike like being married to such an emotionally disturbed partner. I bet he’s had about enough of your bull crap! Get a Life!

Date: October 12, 2018 04:43PM

LMAO. Three Bob Malm lies, right off the bat:

- That I have violated the current court order.
- That I never served as a police officer.
- That I never was admitted to practice law.

All three lies were contained in his penultimate court filing.

In case you haven’t figured it out, these sorts of ad hominem attacks, with no basis in reality, are lies themselves and actually undercut your position. In other words, you continue to prove my point, which is that both Bob Malm and Hrace Church are Christian in name only.

Dishonesty
Posted by: Liz Digby ()
Date: October 12, 2018 07:18PM

We all spoke with the Arlington Police Dept. You where not a policeman, you where part of a neighborhood watch program. LMAO! By the way Grace is not spelled Hrace. Getting sloppy in your lies!

Date: October 12, 2018 09:05PM

Dishonesty
Posted by: Liz Digby ()
Date: October 12, 2018 07:18PM

We all spoke with the Arlington Police Dept. You where not a policeman, you where part of a neighborhood watch program. LMAO! By the way Grace is not spelled Hrace. Getting sloppy in your lies!

Date: October 12, 2018 09:45PM

Actually, Arlington auxiliary officers are fully sworn and have arrest powers, so you have no idea what you’re talking about, as usual. Nor is that my only experience with law enforcement; if you actually knew anything about me, you’d would know that as well. Thus, Bob’s pleading was a lie, as was his claim that I was never licensed to practice law. Retired PA attorney ID 55971.

Meanwhile, there’s one irrefutable fact apropos your lies: Grace is down 17 percent in average Sunday attendance, and more than 120 pledging units.

Nor are people stupid. When they see ad hominem attacks like yours, they realize that there’s nothing remotely Christlike about your so-called faith.

As members of Bob’s family have even said, for him, it’s just a job.

Date: October 12, 2018 09:54PM

And here is one of the paid ad placements running this weekend. Students at the school, neighbors, and parishioners undoubtedly want to know about Bob’s claims to be threatened by terrorists. Definitely something I’d want to know before enrolling a family member at GES.
Attachments:
0B7D9B28-129B-4288-BB56-30CF6FBF7B0A.png

Date: October 12, 2018 10:24PM

Attachments:
E2B900DD-650B-4EFF-9098-0C1F121799C6.jpeg

Date: October 12, 2018 10:31PM

Guess you left quite an impression on the Arlinton Police because they New you snd said you where not a real Policeman and had never gone through the Police Academy. LIER! They actually laughed when they heard your name!!! Another one of your many lies and fabrications!

Date: October 12, 2018 10:44PM

Leaving aside the fact you still can’t spell, “liar,” here’s a quote that speaks to your conduct.

Matthew 7:15

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

And you wonder why Grace Church is failing.

Date: October 12, 2018 11:03PM

Here’s a great screen cap from the Wartburg Watch, in which Leslie Malm and Lisa Medley got called out for being liars. In addition, one observer said:

“This group of parishioners is circling the wagons, and while they seem sane to themselves, they seem immature and hateful to outsiders who are looking at their behavior.”

But even that wasn’t enough to shut down Leslie Malm’s lies. She told Dee Parsons that I stated in open court that Mom’s blog was really mine, and when asked about it by email, ignored the question.
Attachments:
A61752C4-7741-4583-B89B-5C00ED368C64.png

Posted by: Salvation help us all!! ()
Date: October 12, 2018 11:14PM

So you must be the false prophet!

Date: October 12, 2018 11:18PM

Given that I am no longer a Christian, based on my experiences with Grace Church aka St. Dysfunction, that’s not possible.

And more and more people are coming to realize that Grace Church is failing for a reason, and that is that it is Christian in name only.

But do enjoy the quotes from the Wartburg Watch—several of the discussions referenced above will be included in the upcoming news stories about my experiences with Bob Malm and the parish.

Date: October 12, 2018 11:26PM

Well we could tell years ag you where not a Christian anymore! If your not an Episcopalian anymore why the constant hassle!you just can’t let go! It over lier!

Date: October 12, 2018 11:28PM

If your definition of “Christian” mirrors your conduct, or Bob Malm’s conduct, you can keep it. As to your other comments, I’ll quote Bob Malm, who said, in front of witnesses, “Why should I give a fuck?”

Date: October 12, 2018 11:38PM

That’s the problem, you don’t give a f—- about anyone but you! You don’t care who you hurt. Not even your own partner! Self Consumed! You need help!

Date: October 13, 2018 01:26AM

With Bob Malm as a role model, what else would you expect?

Date: October 13, 2018 10:22AM

Fr. Malm as your role model, you don’t even go to his Church. Excuses, Excuses for bad behavior from you.Everything you say and do is a lie. Would God be pleased with your behavior? Let it go and move on with your life. For your sake and your partners. I’m sure Mike has had enough of this vendetta financially and mentally. Move on!

Date: October 13, 2018 11:03AM

Nothing like bringing other people into things, eh? But then, given that Bob does exactly that, no surprises there.

Interestingly, Bob’s entire life is a lie. He claims to be a Christian and a priest, but as one third party observed, “You and I both know Bob’s not a real priest, as in being a spiritual leader or guide.”

For Bob, all it is is a job. All you have to do is look at his indifference to the wellbeing of the parish, his courtroom lies, or the lies told to Dee Parsons and members of the church to know that Bob is simply riding the Graceland gravy train.

As long as Bob’s protective order is in place, I will continue to oppose his conduct, so this will go on until at least February 2020. Bob wanted to go this route, so he, his family and the church will now live with the results. Indeed, in 2015, I offered through legal counsel to settle the matter in exchange for nothing more than his written agreement to leave us alone and stop disparaging us; through Sugarland Chiow, he refused that offer.

Bob wanted a vendetta, and now he has one. And that tells you all you need to know about Bob Malm, Grace Church, and his fake Christian worldview.

BTW, good luck with the loan for the HVAC. It’s going to be tough to get a loan with the loss of 120 pledging units and a looming budget deficit, as well as the prospect of continued litigation.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.