HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
New Data Reveals Bob Malm’s Vendetta Against Me Continues to Damage Grace Episcopal Church Alexandria
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: October 06, 2018 07:40AM

Results from the annual parochial report recently went live on the national church’s website. Grace Episcopal Church’s data reveals that Bob Malm’s multi-year vendetta against me and my family continues to erode participation in Sunday worship by approximately 17 percent.

Average Sunday Attendance, or “ASA” in Episco-speak, is considered a key barometer of church health.

Coming at a time when the church has lost over 120 pledging units, and faces massive upcoming bills for capital expenses, the news suggests that Grace Church is lurching towards insolvency. And yet Bob Malm continues to place his personal vendetta ahead of the well-being of the church and its members.

That speaks loudly to Bob Malm’s “ministry” and the ethical reference points under which Bob operates.
Attachments:
DCC6A978-0585-433E-A7D9-85E053389C5A.png

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.