HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
New Signage Ordered: Domestic Terrorist
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: October 03, 2018 02:07PM

What’s a protest without good signage? Not an effective protest, for sure.

In light of Bob Malm’s references to me and Mom (via court filings made by Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow) as “domestic terrorists,” I have decided to add additional signage to my protests.

Check it out—-I am now the face of domestic terrorism in NVA, thanks to my former priest Bob Malm.
Attachments:
330FF64A-E341-4CA8-B03B-D0141B320C75.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Signage Ordered: Domestic Terrorist
Posted by: Angela Bofill ()
Date: October 04, 2018 08:28PM

You (or your friends/relatives, the Killer B’s) joke about committing a terrorist act at this church. Surely you must know that even joking about such a thing in 2018 is not acceptable and must be taken seriously by law enforcement. Your reaction to events as you’ve described them seem way out of proportion to the offense given. What do you gain by this, since outsiders reading this material see you as a disturbed individual unable to come to terms with something you found hurtful or offensive? We’ve all been in your boat, but most of us row on—-to find new places and meet new people that we can embrace. I pray that you will be able to do this. What you are doing now may have the desired effect of hurting your former priest, but your actions will inevitably devour you as well. Jesus said “My peace I give to you.” My prayer for you is that you can accept it.

Date: October 05, 2018 02:52PM

Um, having your former priest lie repeatedly to police and the court? I am not sure that is common, nor is it acceptable. You also will recall that I have documented those lies here, which include, inter alia:

- Inflammatory references to a fictional event in the equally fictitious town of Sugarland Texas.
- His claim that his wife is the only family member who has blogged about this matter.
- His claim that I never served as a police officer.
- His claim that I was not admitted to practice law.

I'd also remind you that the Alexandria police found nothing actionable.

Had Bob Malm had half the common sense God gave a goat, he would have dropped things there, but instead he has tried to use the legal system to shut down criticism. Needless to say, that has not worked, nor will it work. Additionally, as long as Bob continues down that path and tries to game the protective order system in order to pressure me, I will continue to push back.

Finally, his efforts to drag a dying woman into court speak for themselves.

Posted by: Pfffffft ()
Date: October 05, 2018 11:30PM

The real question of this signage is will it also get turned in to a bumper sticker?

And, speaking of which, some of us noticed, Mike doesn't have a bumper sticker on his car. Does that mean that he is not also protesting abuse? Is he not standing in solidarity with you? Could he actually be glad that all of this happened because he was secretly bored as shit sitting through the services at Grace Episcopal?

Date: October 06, 2018 08:05AM

With loser Bob Malm as a priest, who knows? Maybe he just wanted a real priest-someone who doesn’t view it as “just a job.”

Date: October 06, 2018 08:07AM

PS Mike does have a bumper sticker—there are even a few driving around Massachussets, LMAO

Posted by: Salvation ()
Date: October 06, 2018 08:32AM

Turn to the Lord for salvation.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.