HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Breaking News: Court Dismisses Appeal, Agrees to Hear Arguments from Lying Episcopal Priest Bob Malm on Fees
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: September 26, 2018 01:52PM

In motions court today, the Circuit Court judge granted my request for dismissal. In addition, the Court allowed Bob Malm and Jeff Chiow to brief the court on possible attorney fees related to a family email account hosted in Canada pertaining to emails from 2015, which Jeff asserts were actually mine. The Court said it would entertain the plaintiff’s brief, despite the multiple lies Bob Malm and Jeff Chiow told the court, including that:
I was never admitted to practice law.
I never served as a police officer.
That I have, to use Jeff’s words, repeatedly “threatened and terrorized” Bob by blogging about him.
Of course, in the meantime Jeff and Bob continue their efforts to deceive the court by taking statements out of context and refusing to specify how they were threatened, even after the court ordered them to do so.

Additionally, Bob Malm’s discovery responses include multiple falsehoods, including the claim that only Leslie Malm has blogged about the issue.

It also should be noted that Jeff has provided his legal services on a pro bono basis.

Apropos Bob’s claim that he was threatened, below is a copy of his proposed settlement, which I rejected.
Attachments:
E5E3E27D-421A-403D-AA2B-0EBFD3EA12BA.png
D16C1F30-B7A0-42FE-863F-ED148983AF88.png
CEED22DC-8D7B-42D1-B20C-2110EE0A24D4.png
DFBA6866-0F79-4AC5-963D-8C542E4FFB4A.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breaking News: Court Dismisses Appeal, Agrees to Hear Arguments from Lying Episcopal Priest Bob Malm on Fees
Posted by: LA Law ()
Date: September 26, 2018 11:21PM

Eric,

That settlement proposal is hilarious in many respects. No wonder you didn’t agree to sign it.

Best of luck with your quest for exposure of those who pretend to serve the Lord.

Re: Breaking News: Court Dismisses Appeal, Agrees to Hear Arguments from Lying Episcopal Priest Bob Malm on Fees
Posted by: Eric Bonett ()
Date: September 27, 2018 07:06AM

Thanks so much!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.