HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bob Malm Launches “Jesus is Truth” Center for Outreach and Healing
Posted by: Kathy Coffee ()
Date: September 19, 2018 10:48AM

Bob Malm Launches Jesus is Truth Center for Outreach and Healing

John Doe
Jdoe@grace.com
703-123-4567

Coming on the heels of his lucrative endorsement deal for Ikea’s Malm line of fine furniture, Bob Malm has announced the opening of the “Jesus is Truth” Center for Outreach and Healing. Located in a former Episcopal church building in Alexandria VA known as the “Robert Hiller Malm Center,” the nationally recognized charity has satellite offices in historic Mattapoisett MA and Jekyll Island, GA.

Among the charity’s offerings are a full range of consulting services for churches, including conflict resolution, mediation, conciliation, outreach and healing. In addition, the center teaches clergy much-needed skills for today’s modern church, including:

- Disaster response
- Dealing with deferred maintenance
- Essential HR skills
- Cash management
- Financial reporting
- Providing expert courtroom testimony
- Mental health screening and assessment
- Light commercial HVAC systems management and assessment
- Church security

In addition, the “Jesus is Truth” Center offers a wide array of courses that will help clergy meet the spiritual and emotional needs of the terminally ill.

Classes are offered in a variety of convenient locations, including a variety of golf courses across Northern Virginia, as well as the Killer B’s Community Center for the Study of Domestic Terrorism, located at an undisclosed location on the close of the National Cathedral.

“We even offer after-school programs for the needy,” Malm stated. “Children learn all the skills needed for success, including lacrosse on-field strategies, driving range skills for difficult golf courses, and selection of the right running shoes. Children who complete our course get a free Brooks Brothers blazer and a pair of Sperrys, so that they will fit right in when they go to prep school,” he added.

“Who knew?”, said Leslie Malm. “One minute Bob is fearing for his very life, next thing I know he’s on the golf course, proclaiming ‘Jesus is Truth.’”
Attachments:
CEAAA455-DABE-44B8-93F0-3E9E47A189F4.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bob Malm Launches “Jesus is Truth” Center for Outreach and Healing
Posted by: A grateful parent ()
Date: September 19, 2018 06:39PM

As a single mother, who can't provide many opportunities for my children, I was on the fence about sending them to the after school program until I read the part about the blazer. Now if it were a Men's Warehouse blazer I'd probably look elsewhere, but Brooks Brothers?! And Sperrys! Hot diggity dog! This will give young my young son Brooklyn the confidence he needs to fit in at that prep school I'm hoping he gets a scholarship to.

And if that doesn't pan out, he can always fall back on the HVAC module of the cirriculum! This program is truly inspired by Christ and I count myself fortunate every minute of the day that its run under the stewardship and guidance of the man himself, Father Bob Malm.

Re: Bob Malm Launches “Jesus is Truth” Center for Outreach and Healing
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: September 19, 2018 08:18PM

LMAO. I am very happy to hear the good news. And be sure to cash in on the lax lessons—-can’t do the prep thing without a lacrosse stick in Brooklyn’s dorm room!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.