HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
See for Yourself: Episcopal Priest Bob Malm Again Demonstrates Questionable Veracity Under Oath
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: September 17, 2018 01:26PM

In his responses to my interrogatories, made under oath, Bob asserts that the only person he knows of besides me who has blogged about this conflict is his wife. That’s a questionable proposition, as I have been informed by members of the Alexandria police despartment was that the initial complaint they received was from Bob’s daughter Lindsay, and was made in conjunction with posts she made here on Fairfax Underground.

Did Bob Malm lie? Given the falsehoods in his most recent pleading, I know what my conclusion is.

While you’re at it, check out Bob Malm’s assertion in the following question, which is his claim that he doesn’t think I’d honor a no-contact agreement. If he really believes that, why the eff did Bob Malm twice offer to settle the matter, including dropping his request for a protective order.

Oh, and keep in mind that, in 2015, when I offered to settle the matter in exchange for Bob’s written commitment to not interfere with the practice of our faith and for non-disparagement (both of which should be normative for a priest), Bob said no and that they would not settle.

And yet now Bob and Jeff complain about getting the very results they previously requested. How exactly does that work? Did those two knuckleheads really think I’d just roll over and play dead?

That might have worked back in 1970, when Bob was ordained, but it doesn’t work now.
Attachments:
BB78AACF-9ADE-4F39-8846-9E108C7EB28A.jpeg
F03C8E60-D93B-4957-AFE6-33A54875A8ED.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.