HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
See “Jeff Chiow Makes Another Trip to Sugarland...”
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: September 16, 2018 06:40PM

For a great discussion of the current status of my litigation with St. Dysfunction aka Grace Episcopal Church.

Somehow, I am guessing Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow didn’t authorize public discussion of the case by members of the church.

But then, anything is possible at St. Dysfunction, where it’s okay to lie in your court pleadings.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: See “Jeff Chiow Makes Another Trip to Sugarland...”
Posted by: Saved by Grace(Episcopal) ()
Date: September 16, 2018 10:23PM

You're making a post to promote another post that you just made... a few hours ago? Get some new material, this is weak and low effort.

You're talking a good game here but everyone who's watching who has real knowledge of the situation knows that you're running out of steam. You're not getting any younger and you can't keep this up forever. You're going to crack soon. Under the weight of your own mental illness or under the weight of Jeff Chiow's legal proceedings. It's clear that you washed out of law and now you're getting thoroughly owned by the superior legal mind.

Date: September 16, 2018 10:49PM

LMAO. The one who can’t proof his own work or figure out that he can’t subpoena witnesses in PA without prior leave of court? The one facing disciplinary charges in multiple jurisdictions? The one whose settlement proposals I have now twice rejected on their face, with no counter-proposal? Who recites “continued destruction” as one of the reasons for offering settlement proposals?

I’ll let you in on a secret: It’s almost unheard of to offer a settlememnt in a protective order case. Either the defendant threatened or harmed you, or s/he didn’t. The reality is Bob stepped in caca and he’s trying to find a way out, and it’s not going to happen.

But then, I may amuse myself by issuing a subpoena or two to identify a few posters and see what sort of resources they have to respond to a defamation claim. That would be immensely amusing and inevitably get media attention. And yeah, I’m just enough of a jackass to do it. And unless folks are covered by the church’s D&O policy, insurance isn’t available to cover those costs.

Meanwhile, as of tomorrow, our boy Bobby has at most five more years before he’s got to pack it in, and parish revenues continue to shrink. Yes, several families gave appreciated stock last year at end of year to shore things up, but they are all retired and can’t do it indefinitely. And efforts by parishioners to cover the departure of 120 pledging units have left parishioners tight on money, resulting in flagging participation in parish events, like the altar guild tea.

You’ve been drinking the Sugarland brand of KoolAid too long. But as you consider whether I will outlast Dysfunctional Bob and Sugarland Chiow, please do hold your breath while waiting for me to run out of steam.

Date: September 16, 2018 10:52PM

PS It’s really amusing to see all the people at St. Dysfunction argue that they don’t pay attention to my blogging, yet complain that it’s devastating the church, or post some lame argument as to why I need to stop.

The two propositions are mutually inconsistent.

Date: September 16, 2018 10:54PM

PPS I do appreciate your directly contradiction of Sugarland’s recent court filing, in which he vociferously complained of my renewed campaign of blogging.

Always good when the other side can’t get its story straight.

Posted by: Salvation ()
Date: September 17, 2018 04:20PM

Turn to the Lord to cleanse your soul.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.