HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dear Bobby
Posted by: Nancy Hiller Jones ()
Date: September 16, 2018 02:54PM

I was disappointed to hear that you tried to subpoena Eric’s mother. Being terminally ill wasn’t easy for me, and it’s probably not easy for her. I thought you knew better than that. Maybe your father had the right idea after all when he joined a CANA church.

Love,

Nancy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dear Bobby
Posted by: lizdigby ()
Date: September 16, 2018 04:10PM

Oh Eric,

Everyone knows this is you. You made all the supporters you have up (except for Mr. Cunningham).

Cease and desist, troubled little boy!

Love, Liz

Ps. Sorry this time my messages are not coming with flowers or promises of help from the vast fortune I supposedly have.

Date: September 16, 2018 04:13PM

Oh, we should catch up dear. Just don’t tell that afar, pushy Leslie. I had to ask her to leave the room!

Posted by: lizdigby ()
Date: September 16, 2018 04:24PM

I would love to meet you in person. However, you see dear, we know we really only exist in Eric's troubled mind. Well, at least the inception of my character was there.

Fun fact, I was once the drag name he would use if he were to ever venture in the art of club female impersonation. Then I morphed into being a wealthy friend who sent him flowers, promised money to the church, and sometimes we even "visited" each other... Fun fantasy...

Now these days I hope to bring him back to his senses and hopefully I will convince him to stop this non-sense and live his life without so much hate and negative effort.

But sure. Lets catch up... Somewhere between his scalp and his wig glue, does that sound nice? Let me know!

Date: September 16, 2018 04:27PM

Oh yes, let’s do meet up. Maybe we can think of a way to convince Bobby not to play on the steps. His hair transplant has never looked the same!

Date: September 16, 2018 04:40PM

PS When we do meet up, let’s talk about personal finances. Don’t tell anyone, but after Bobby’s accident you-know-who had to guarantee payment of the bill for the handrails outside Bobb’s house because Bobby didn’t have the money. So embarrassing, and for a Hiller no less! We’ve lived here almost 400 years!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.