HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Episcopal Church Attorney Jeff Chiow Takes Another Trip to Sugarland in His Pleadings
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: September 16, 2018 10:27AM

In this excerpt from his most recent pleadings, Grace Episcopal Alexandria attorney Jeff Chiow takes makes another visit to his fabled digs in Sugarland Texas by trotting out sexual orientation. Specifically, he argues that there is no explanation as to why Episcopal priest Dysfunctional Bob Malm would shun me for being gay.

Just one problem with that argument: At no point have I ever contended that this was Bob’s motivation. Indeed, I have consistently stated that Bob Malm’s Edict of Shunning was in retaliation for complaining to the diocese about his conduct.

Of course, that also speaks to the church’s integrity. By trying to weaponize this issue, Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow and Dysfunctional Bob make clear that Grace is not a safe place. And yet again we see that Jeff has issues when it comes to candor to the tribunal.

Caveat emptor.
Attachments:
15DADE02-5B28-4908-A0A7-588B887EE8DC.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Episcopal Church Attorney Jeff Chiow Takes Another Trip to Sugarland in His Pleadings
Posted by: lizdigby ()
Date: September 16, 2018 11:13AM

Eric,

Just stop. seriously! What is the outcome that you want from this mess you are creating? You are consumed by a personal vendetta because you were not chosen to be the senior warden over three years ago. Is this all really worth all the time and anger you have poured into this?

You must be tired. And you must be somewhat aware of how badly this will end for you. I understand that you are right now unable to drop the appeal and will have to answer to all the lies you spread and all the hurt you caused. After you deal with the consequences of your antics, it will be time for you to cease and desist.

Please, dear friend, consider these words from someone who deeply cares about your overall wellbeing.

With my most sincere prayers and love,

Liz

Re: Episcopal Church Attorney Jeff Chiow Takes Another Trip to Sugarland in His Pleadings
Date: September 16, 2018 01:04PM

Dear Liz,

Two words: Bite me.

E

Date: September 16, 2018 01:11PM

And St. Dysfunction continues to get smaller
Attachments:
FC9A8310-E8F9-4849-8660-F3343AA5A42D.jpeg

Posted by: lizdigby ()
Date: September 16, 2018 04:01PM

So John, one real person also left the church and you have their kind words of support. One. Are you going to repost the same old repeated screenshots over and over. Nobody is on your side. Nobody. Stop. Cease and desist!

Date: September 16, 2018 04:17PM

120 pledging units down and counting!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.