HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
See for Yourself: Photo Proves Grace Episcopal Priest Bob Malm/Jeff Chiow Lied in Written Court Motion
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: September 07, 2018 07:54PM

As I posted earlier, through his attorney Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow, Episcopal priestpriest Bob Malm, rector of Grace Episcopal Alexandria, lied to the Alexandria Circuit Court in their recent filing. Specifically, the informed the court I had lied on my previous blog about having served as a police officer, and assured the court that discovery would prove this. And, here on Fairfax Underground, we had a member of the Tabor Academy Illiterates Club telling people I lied.

Here is a 2007 photo of me at DC Pride in uniform with field training officer Loreann Grimes.

The original can be found at https://www.flickr.com/photos/worleyx/538096104/sizes/l/

Between Leslie Malm lying and telling people that I said Mom’s blog is mine, Jeff Chiow’s lies, and Bob Malm’s lies, it is clear that Grace Episcopal is one sick, dysfunctional, sad, and dying church. Even the rector can’t tell the truth.
Attachments:
20EF4E6B-675D-475B-B3CF-3A4071644250.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: See for Yourself: Photo Proves Grace Episcopal Priest Bob Malm/Jeff Chiow Lied in Written Court Motion
Posted by: Police Unity Tour ()
Date: March 09, 2019 05:26PM

Watch out, Bonetti!
Attachments:
6727102D-44EE-4BC8-9610-A8B34C8D8F40.jpeg

Re: See for Yourself: Photo Proves Grace Episcopal Priest Bob Malm/Jeff Chiow Lied in Written Court Motion
Posted by: Bob Malm, perjuring priest ()
Date: June 07, 2019 07:30PM

Happy Pride!
Attachments:
3382C44F-52A0-411A-96CD-75F6608AFAA2.png

Posted by: Bob Malm perjuring priest ()
Date: August 05, 2019 08:25PM

Bob Malm, perjuring priest
Attachments:
2263F101-CC49-4BE3-B328-499601F255EF.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.