HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
See for Yourself: Proof that Grace Episcopal Attorney Jeff Chiow’s Recent Allegations are False
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: August 29, 2018 09:58AM

In Jeff Chiow’s most recent pleading, there are a number of false allegations, including whether I am an attorney and whether I have served as a police officer. Below is documentation that proves both of these allegations to be false.

First is a copy of my attorney lookup from Pennsylvania, which correctly shows that I have retired,

Second is one aspect of my service in law enforcement, which is a newspaper article recognizing my time as a volunteer police officer with Arlington County.

That’s the thing about Jeff—there’s no level to which he won’t stoop when it comes to his personal vendetta against me. Nothing like those Naval Academy or Corps values, eh Jeff? Just one more layer of proof that neither Jeff, nor St. Dysfunction, hold any meaningful Christian values.

#fakechristians
Attachments:
2B3827DF-43D2-4B93-9F96-E7F4B382C5B7.png
AB5830A4-8704-4D25-B0D5-59AD8EACA9C7.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.