HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Coming Soon: Disciplinary Complaint Against Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: August 29, 2018 07:58AM

Following Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow’s latest round of unprofessional and ethically questionable conduct I have decided to file an attorney disciplinary complaint against him. My hope it to have that done later today.

Among Jeff’s objectionable behaviors:
His continuing use of inflammatory and prejudicial language in his pleadings
His dilatory behavior during discovery
His possible use of the legal process to pursue a personal vendetta instead of legitimate ends
His repeated mischaracterization of events
His repeated efforts to deceive the courts by taking statements out of context
His inclusion of fictional events in his pleadings, like a fictional church shooting in the fictional town of Sugarland Texas, and his reference to “#clearthepews,” a hashtag no one in this situation has used
His childish and unprofessional behavior, including cursing at opposing counsel
His knowing pursuit of various non-meritorious claims and defenses, including the so-called priest-penitent privilege
His knowing efforts to suppress First Amendment-protected activity, including blogging
His attempting to use the protective order process as a SLAPP (strategic lawsuit against public participation)
His withholding non-privileged material during discovery, including two emails between Dysfunctional Bob and City of Alexandria that I have obtained through other means; I believe I am about to obtain several more
While I am not sanguine about the possibilities of success, as disciplinary boards typically leave these matters to the tribunal to resolve, at a minimum filing a complaint puts the bar on notice that there are potential issues with a particular attorney.

Of course, as I have said many times on this blog, the real lesson to be learned from all these behaviors on Jeff’s part is that this is the sort of thing that is okay at St. Dysfunction, aka Grace Episcopal Church. Nor do you see any concern for others — it’s all about protecting an organization that doesn’t deserve protecting. In short, if you have to behave like Jeff Chiow and Dysfunctional Bob have behaved in this matter in order for the church to survive as an organization, then the church just needs to go away.

Grace Episcopal Church has become like the Catholic Church—morally bankrupt and focused solely on its own narcissistic organizational needs.
Attachments:
87D17E8D-DEDB-4C78-9285-501BD846AE60.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.