HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Additional Allegations of Unprofessional Conduct by Attorney Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: August 28, 2018 09:34AM

Okay so folks at St. Dysfunction are a little slow. I get that. But by now, you’d think that Dysfunctional Bob and Jeff “Sugarland” Chiow.would have gotten the message: Bullying and bad behavior is counterproductive. But clearly that message still hasn’t taken hold.

Yesterday, after being informed that I am dropping my appeal, I am told that Jeff Chiow engaged in a variety of unprofessional conduct, including cursing and threatening opposing counsel.

Bad behavior of this sort reflects badly on this sad church; on Dysfunctional Bob; on Jeff Chiow; on Rogers, Joseph O'Donnell, and on the legal profession generally. It also adds another layer of support for the conclusion that St. Dysfunction is pretty on the outside and ostensibly friendly and welcoming, but right beneath the surface petty, vile, vicious and vindictive, just like Bob Malm.

Or as Jesus put it, Grace Episcopal Church is a whitewashed tomb that reeks of rot and decay on the inside.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.