HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Grace Episcopal: Consider Jeff Chiow’s Claim that I Was Not Bullied
Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: August 10, 2018 12:40PM

Jeff Chiow, attorney for Bob Malm and Grace Episcopal Church, has repeatedly told people that my claims about facing retaliation and bullying are not true, despite the fact that he has himself seen Bob Malm’s email directing me to find a new church.

But even if you doubt that, you have to ask yourself: What brand of sick Christianity tries to drag a dying woman into court? Or urges other people to go kill themselves? Or makes up stories about fictitious church shootings in non-existent places, like “Sugarland Texas”?

For more details on the hot mess that is Grace Episcopal Church, visit my website at www.bobmalm.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.