HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Re: Bob Malm and Eric Bonetti’s posts
Posted by: Leslie ()
Date: March 09, 2018 10:34AM

Eric,
How does Bob bully your Mother? He has never met your Mother and she has never been to Grace Church. You admitted this in Court. As for Detective Salas I have talked to him numerous times. You are not being honest! Bob has had no contact with you since court. So how is he bullying you? You brought this all on yourself. You started this all up again after emailing my husband and he told you this was over and you would have to speak with the Bishop. You didn’t like his response and off again with your constant blogging.You admitted in court driving by my house. That is why we have a restraining order for the house.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.