HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bob Malm -- Grace Episcopal Church Alexandria
Posted by: S Yahner ()
Date: October 02, 2016 01:13AM

Ethics alert! Bob Malm, rector of Grace Episcopal church in Alexandria, directed church staff and volunteers to misuse my family's donations to the parish as part of a personal vendetta against my family; to ostracize my family and prevent their participation in the life of the parish; to remove them from parish mailings; to tamper with their parish email accounts; and more. And Kirk Steffensen, husband of the assistant rector, has threatened to interfere with family member's careers. His exact words:

Does____ know you're doing this? When I file a restraining order against you, it will affect his security clearance. Are you sure you want that? Kirk

Yes, you will be warmly welcomed. It's what follows that's troubling

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bob Malm -- Grace Episcopal Church Alexandria
Posted by: F Bonetti ()
Date: October 07, 2016 10:56AM

Just as bad: Parish Administrator Amy Medrick, who sent an email to my family members stating that the parish would no longer accept donations from them. This was in retaliation for complaining about the previous misuse of their memorial donations.

Meanwhile, Bob Malm, the rector, has repeatedly breached confidentiality as part of his harassment. And Jeff Chiow, an attorney and vestry member, has suggested he's going to sue over posts like this. That's pretty amusing, since my family offered to settle the dispute for nothing more than a written agreement not to interfere with the practice of their faith, and to cease further disparagement--things you should expect from any priest. Through Chiow, Malm said no. So why is he complaining? Shouldn't you be able to trust your priest not to do these things?

Bottom line: Bob Malm wears clerical and was ordained. Bob Malm is NOT a priest. And Leslie Steffensen's endorsement of Bob's actions makes her every bit as bad.

Shame on both of you

Posted by: S Yahner ()
Date: October 07, 2016 11:11AM

Yes. And the smear campaign coming from clergy at Grace Episcopal Church is appalling. Leslie Steffensen told a company doing a background check on a family member, "I am not sure I would trust him with money. There were lots of questions about his work done for the church." But neither Leslie Steffensen, nor Bob Malm, nor any member of the vestry, nor any member of the parish EVER brought up this issue directly to his face. And when she and Bob gave employment references the previous February, neither of them mentioned this. Need I say more?

Posted by: Tony ()
Date: October 07, 2016 11:21AM

Agree with the points above. What's even more sad is that parishioners have come to think that this sort of thing is okay, and, using Bob as an example, too often engage in similar behavior. God help you if the altar guild decides to gang up on you, and there are certain members who will deliberately stir the pot and make that happen.

Meanwhile, on what planet is it okay for the rector to yell at parishioners? For the parish administrator to hoard in the church office? For parish staff to yell at parishioners, guests, and people who come to the food pantry? To find money in the debris in the parish administrator's office? For church staff to not clean parts of the building for years at a time? And people in the parish look for any excuse, or to blame these questions, on anyone but the person responsible -- Bob Malm. Time to head to Jekyll Island and park your lazy butt on the beach.

Posted by: Tony ()
Date: October 07, 2016 11:29AM

Taken in 2013. Yeah, it had been a little while since the place was cleaned.
Attachments:
IMG_1185.JPG

Posted by: Frank B ()
Date: October 07, 2016 01:10PM

As one assistant rector put it, "Bob has been getting away with murder for years"

Between the endless stints out of town (South Carolina, Jekyll Island, Mattapoisett, the Boston Marathon and more), the indifference to the care of the physical plant, the refusal to supervise parish employees, the inappropriate comments about parishioners, the indifference to financial issues, the manipulative behavior, the belief that he doesn't need anyone, the need for adulation, the belief that normal rules don't apply to him, the superficially charming behavior, the sometimes poorly concealed contempt for parishioners, and the belief that Hillers are special, Bob Malm is a hot mess.

Think the Donald Trump of the Episcopal Church.

Posted by: DevilDog ()
Date: October 07, 2016 02:57PM

Look at this month's issue of "Grace Notes." In it, Malm says,

At our recent parish weekend at Shrine Mont, during the Saturday morning “Conversation with the Clergy,” we had several questions about attendance on Sundays at Grace Church. People want to know how we can encourage more people to attend regularly. What reasons do people give for not coming?

Maybe stop bullying people and misusing funds would be a good start.

And Malm wonders why people have no use for him or his church. SMH

Posted by: SYahner ()
Date: October 07, 2016 05:25PM

Too bad Malm isn't equally aggressive when it comes to adulterous couples in the parish. In those cases, Big Bad Bobby just "doesn't like to get involved."

Posted by: Eric Bonetti ()
Date: October 09, 2016 01:17AM

Considering pledging to Grace Episcopal Church? If so, just know that the church is fortunate enough that it can turn away donations. Here is the email I received on July 22, 2016 from Amy Medrick, the parish administrator. Bob Malm, the rector, was copied, and was the junior warden, Jeff Chiow.

Dear Mr. Bonetti,

Grace Church will not accept any contributions (for any designation) including pledge, flowers, Trust, etc. from you and / or Mike Smith. Your Vanco Accounts are closed. We have refunded the funds you have previously given. You and Mike Smith have not been active members at Grace Church for many months.

Sincerely,

Amy Medrick

Gosh, it's good to be a church that has so much money that it can tell its members to pound sand when they try to give money.

And while you're at it, surf by the website for the Fairfax County Office of Consumer Protection to see what the one and only church is to have a successful complaint filed against it. You guessed it--Grace Episcopal Church, misusing our funds at Bob Malm's direction.

Date: October 14, 2016 01:47PM

I've started blogging about the whole tawdry mess. Visit my blog at www.gecsurvivors.com to learn more

Date: October 14, 2016 04:51PM

The other thing I find amusing about Amy Medrick's email is the recital that I have not been an active member for months. Leaving aside the fact that her comment is a non sequitor, as being an active member has nothing to do with one's ability to support the church, her statement ignores the church's canons, which provide that any member who contributes, no matter how much or how little, is to be counted as an active member. And it begs the question: How did my decrease in involvement occur? Answer: As a direct result of Bob Malm's misconduct and violation of his ordination vows.

Amy's email speaks volumes about faith and integrity, both hers and collectively about parish "leadership."

If Grace Church falls on hard times or closes its doors in the years to come, there should be no shaking of heads and wondering why. It will be exactly this sort of BS that does it.

Date: October 14, 2016 05:42PM

It takes a special kind of idiot to open up multiple accounts on FFU to win arguments against himself.

S Yahner - first post 12 days ago, then 7days ago
F Bonetti - first post 7 days ago
Frank B - first post 7 days ago
Eric Bonetti - first post 7 days ago
Tony - get trolled into the luser's parallel universe (Nooo! Tony...Go toward the Light not the Darkness!)
DevilDog - first post 7 days ago

But judging by the hilariously whiny blog, Eric Bonetti, you are exactly that idiot.

A normal idiot might be enough of a human train wreck to make even the famously tolerant episcopal church decide it has had enough and cut ties with him, but Eric, you have truly won the special olympics for dumb FFU moves by then deciding to whine publicly about even the Episcopal church not liking you.

For your next step to Eeshness I recommend joining the Buddhists, then being kicked out by them too. Please post copiously about it when it happens. Your self righteousness is our entertainment.

Date: October 16, 2016 10:06PM

Well, when normal idiots like you wonder why organized faith is collapsing, you can have your own little argument about why it happened, prior to joining the Buddhists. Which may be one of the few smart things you do.

Date: October 17, 2016 05:09PM

Oh Eric, Dear Eric...we are going to have so much PHUN! You are a treasure almost 8ch worthy.

But don't project your mental issues on me. You're the one inventing FFU accounts for all the voices in your head so you can have a BS argument with yourself on this site. Are you butthurt because I have intruded into your private echo chamber, or does it sting that I've interfered with the only way you can win arguments (with yourself)?

Who knows, maybe I'm another one of the voices in your head telling you to stop typing before more people figure out who you really are.

keep on posting, the world wants to know how deep you can go! Don't Deprive Us!

Date: October 17, 2016 09:24PM

Oh, and in case the voices in your head didn't get through to you, there's no argument with anyone but you.

Bob misused memorial funds. Beginning and end of story.
Attachments:
IMG_4782.PNG

Date: October 18, 2016 09:43PM

Ah, his majesty the LiHOM graces us with his presence once again!

C and R wut? In fairfax county?

This Is Your Proof? Your Justification for coming on this site to hypocrtically commit the (cyber)bullying with the gang of equally idiotic fake accounts. With your own name, so those of us who'd love to take down the other idiots like you can actually get our teeth into you.

I googled that Church, its in old town. BTW you left your addresses littered all over the domains you purchased for ego fluffing. Seems like being stupid of the sake of your ego might be addiction. What does fairfax county care about it, or you?

And per your own resume you worked there for years, so this is you trashing a former employee. Maybe others seeing this who work for Caldwell Realtors should warn them that one of their own has probably already been picked out for a hatchet job if they ever decide that they can't deal with your toxicity.

So who at Caldwell are you going to behave like a fredneck divorced husband too?

Date: December 09, 2016 12:01AM

Posted by: Grace Church is Toxic ()
Date: April 16, 2017 10:26PM

Any parish where the priest rejects prayer requests because he doesn't like someone, or Eat A Dick tells people to go kill themselves, is just toxic. Go find a Christian church instead of this bunch of hateful, immature fakes.

Posted by: DOS ()
Date: November 09, 2017 09:45PM

Since Eric’s blog is “hilariously whiny”, I’ll help out the entire Medley household by reposting multiple copies. That way you all will get additional amusement while the rest of the world learns what a sick, messed-up church Grace Episcopal is. Enjoy, motherfuckers!

Posted by: Angela Bofill ()
Date: November 16, 2017 09:47PM

That anyone would carry on this vendetta for so long over such a set of clearly personal issues bespeaks volumes about the complainer, not the people who are the alleged offenders. Most normal folks under these circumstances would simply go find another church. That the accuser hasn't, after this length of time, suggests the problem lies with him and not the priest, whom he clearly abhors. We get it: you feel you were wronged, you feel you weren't made right, you feel it's your duty to let the whole world know. Well, we get it too. And we think you doth protest too much. Unless you're hoping to somehow wrangle a financial settlement out of this in order to cease your defamation (which is tantamount to extortion), it is time to lick your wounds or find another parish that can lick them for you.

Posted by: He does think we’re idiots! ()
Date: November 22, 2017 12:12AM

So many names for one truly sick individual with a personal vendetta that has gone on for years! He doesn’t care who he hurts or what lies and filth he spreads. I think after reading all this that maybe he has multiple personalities. This has been going on for years and everyone is sick of your sick behavior!

Date: November 23, 2017 11:06PM

Documention’s all there. Maybe you should check out the multiple disciplinary cases filed by independent individuals, all with independent corroboration.

Shunning people is what’s sick, pure and simple, as is suggesting people go kill themselves.
Attachments:
9AE1F3CA-C861-45E2-9782-B3017C9715F0.png

Date: November 23, 2017 11:14PM

A few more lies from the good Christians at Grace Church
Attachments:
7693D2C1-4E7A-46E8-A4AC-2BC5E4B2132B.png

Date: November 23, 2017 11:28PM

Speaking of sick, here’s a screen cap of Kirk Steffensen threatening people’s jobs. At that time, his wife Leslie was assistant rector of the parish. She now serves as the Canon to the Bishop for Federal Ministries.
Attachments:
9B83A729-3757-404C-9ADF-E655573DBE3A.jpeg

Date: November 23, 2017 11:34PM

Oh, and tomorrow (Black Friday) we will have 12 family members leafleting Northern Virginia. If anyone wants to say hello, look for our t-shirts
Attachments:
111D1F53-902A-4C86-9738-A233C421E81C.jpeg

Posted by: He does think we ‘re idiots ()
Date: November 23, 2017 11:48PM

Eric,
You truly need psychiatric help! Your nothing but a whiny, pathetic, sick person who is always seeking attention. All the different names you have for yourself isn’t fooling anyone. It appears to me that your the one with s Vendetta and have nothing better to do with your time. You really ought to think about getting professional help!

Date: November 24, 2017 10:45AM

Actually, you are, as usual, misinformed. Following the meeting in Fredericksburg between Bishop SHannon, the Canon to the Ordinary, Bob and me, I have stepped out of the matter almost entirely. As part of that conversation, however, it was made very clear to Bob that at least three family members are not prepared to call it quits, and that our conversation would have no preclusive effect on their actions.

Subsequently, I offered Bob in writing to see if we could jointly act to bring further closure to matters. True to form, Bob brushed off my offer, so you all are now on your own. And I am too busy dealing with two family members who are at end of life and my own health issues to be bothered.

So, if instead of the usual lies, threats, and other toxic behavior that come out of Grace Church when people feel threatened, you should ask a psychiatrist what he or she thinks about shunning, which is considered torture and abuse by mental health professionals. Or maybe ask Bob why he decided to include Mike in his campaign of harassment when Mike had been received into TEC only 16 months earlier. Not exactly a model of ethical pastoral behavior.

Once you understand those things, then you will understand why some are not prepared to let go. Meanwhile, one of the hallmarks of abuse — which is exactly what Bob has engaged in — is that victims let go in their own time, and in the manner of their own choosing. Describing others as “sick” only exacerbates the situation, and further reinforces the conclusion by outsiders that Grace is a toxic church. Nothing even remotely Christlike in those comments. Or, as one commentator over at the Wartburg Watch said, “Wow, Eric, that is one toxic church you have,” based on the comments that parishioners posted on the site.

You should also be aware that neither Bob, nor anyone else at the church, has ever made any efforts towards reconciliation towards the members of my extended family hurt by Bob’s actions. Having made no effort to do so, and Bob’s having continued his campaign of shunning and harassment for almost two years, neither Bob nor anyone else at Grace Church is in a position to expect others to let go.

Moreover, the intentional misuse of family memorial funds, which is documented in writing as having been done at Bob Malm’s direction, upset quite a few people. While the funds were later returned, there is a serious problem at any church that can’t be trusted not to tamper with restricted solicitations given in memory of the dead, or where Lisa Medley is disclosing details of member giving in her posts on The Wartburg Watch. Needless to say, behavior such as this is proving highly damaging to Grace Church, and until the parish works through these issues, instead of blaming me, you are only going to face further challenges in the church.

Date: November 24, 2017 01:46PM

PS For the record, I am more than happy to sign my name on anything I post. And anyone who would like written documentation of claims I have made is more than welcome to email. Unless the content is privileged as a matter of law, I am more than happy to provide such documentation. And you may be assured O have been extremely thorough throughout this matter in developing and maintaining such evidence.

So, as previously posted, I too encourage you to put your money where your mouth is and back up your claim of defamation by filing suit. (Having already consulted legal counsel on this very topic, Bob knows full well there is nothing tortious out there written by me or any member of my family. So you can through the word around all you want; you simply look clueless when you do.)

Date: November 24, 2017 02:04PM

Speaking of shunning, a prominent counseling psychologist, Dr. Savin Bapir-Tardy
has this to say about shunning:

More specifically, shunning or ostracising is a form of abuse. It is discrimination and silent bullying. Unfortunately, often people who have been shunned also face other forms of abuse, ranging from death threats and physical assaults to murder....Also, individuals who have been shunned live with psychological agony, often for the rest of their life. In the long term, shunning becomes a long-term psychological torture.

Source: http://www.sedaa.org/2016/11/the-practice-of-shunning-and-its-consequences/

So how’s it feel to be defending torture? Think about it the next time you’re reciting the baptismal covenant. Good Christians, all of you.

Date: November 25, 2017 09:55PM

We can’t believe you have carried this Vendetta around for 4 years. A pretty sad way for someone to spend there life. It’s not healthy for anyone to carry around so much anger, invent people that don’t exist, and compulsively lie day in and day out. I think you believe your own stories. Not a sign of someone who is right in the mind. Your a hypocrite and nothing but a Cyber bully yourself. You spend an enormous amount of time defaming this Episcopal priest and his Church and anyone else who trys to talk to you about this. I have never heard so much hate spewing from one person. It’s all about you but what your doing is far more serious and sick!

Date: November 26, 2017 01:49AM

Given that this dispute started in 2015, where did the extra 2 years come in? You apparently can’t even count, so why should anyone accept anything else you say as accurate? Two years is not the same as four years, so you are a liar, based purely on what you have written here.

Date: November 26, 2017 01:57AM

Remind me again why Bob felt it appropriate to include family members in his dispute? Perhaps I need to start going after his family members. Why not? I have my priest as an example.
Attachments:
ACE21CE4-D7D7-46A2-B639-C4592CA4CFCD.png

Date: November 26, 2017 01:58AM

Grace Church...arbiter of all that is sick

Date: November 26, 2017 02:10AM

Comments from neutral third parties about Leslie Malm’s and Lisa Medley’s remarks over at The Wartburg Watch. “While they seem sane to themselves, they seem immature and hateful to outsiders who are looking at their behavior.”
Attachments:
0DC0C112-4F4A-4F3B-97CB-4C9BA55EC5CF.png

Date: November 26, 2017 02:13AM

Grace Episcopal at its finest
Attachments:
FFF52971-7E03-4A55-B8E8-E2EE8A28DF48.png

Date: November 26, 2017 04:23PM

Our files go back to 2013 when you first started complaining about this Church and there priest. Have documents of your postings starting in the summer of 2013. I do believe that if you add correctly that makes it 4 years. Your resentments and your ravings are not of someone with s sound mind. Your accusations are nothing but defamation of character and your hatred is dangerous. I’d be careful if I where you with all that has been happening in Churches someone might think you’ve gone off the deep end, could get yourself arrested.

Date: November 26, 2017 08:22PM

Your so-called files are a lie, and for that matter, Grace Church is an “it,” not a “their.” So when you manage 1) to provide accurate allegations, and 2) manage reasonably coherent English, I’ll consider taking your comments seriously. In the same vein, given that you clearly are not a licensed attorney, I’ll rely on legal counsel when it comes to potential matters involving criminal law, so spare us all the unauthorized practices of law.

Meanwhile, members and potential members of Grace can and will form their own opinions of the church, including whether it provides a healthy spiritual environment, based on documentation already provided, which shows, inter alia, that:

1) Bob Malm chose to include family members in his vendetta.
2) Based on Bob Malm’s instructions, our family’s donations to the church were repeatedly misused.
3) Bob Malm instructed church clergy, staff, and volunteers to engage in shunning and harassment directed at our family.
4) Bob Malm, acting through Jeff Chiow, refused a previous offer to settle the matter in exchange for n nothing more than him acting as a priest, including ceasing his disparagement of parishioners and his interference with the practice of their faith.
5) Bob Malm knowingly acted to retaliate against parishioners who raised concerns about questionable governance issues in the parish, which included misuse of leave, harassment by church employees and volunteers, and alleged issues with cash management and financial reporting.
6) Bob Malm has repeatedly violated church canons, including those calling for the vestry to elect its executive committee.
7) Bob Malm apparently repeatedly lied about the employment status of church employees in order to avoid dealing with their inappropriate behavior, including falsely telling vestry members, “Don’t worry about it. They’ll be retiring this year.”
8) Leslie Malm and other members of the parish have repeatedly lied about what transpired.
9) Members of the parish, apparently taking their cue from Bob Malm, have urged me to commit suicide.
10) Leslie Steffensen, possibly acting under Bob Malm’s influence, has told third parties that she thinks I can’t be trusted with money.
11) Kirk Steffensen, or someone claiming to be him, has suggested he will interfere with the employment of family members.
12) Lisa Medley has disclosed confidential giving in posti over at The Wartburg Watch.

So, dear Idiots, while you continue to lie, parishioners will assess for themselves whether behavior of this sort is what they want from their church. And numbers don’t lie—the almost 20% decline in revenue at Grace church during the past 2 years, which I believe is due to Bob Malm’s misconduct, is the most revealing data in this entire situation.
Attachments:
1EC2AFAA-F709-4D30-B31B-4F2E0F035CC4.png

Date: December 04, 2017 04:58PM

You are nothing but a self centered, poor me, compulsive liar! We have copies of every sick post you have put online. You are digging a huge hole for yourself! We know for a fact Bob Malm did not travel anywhere during his absence. They had to wait to have his Mother’s Memorial Service till he was all healed. You are nothing but a liar. One, right after another! Your a sick man with nothing better to do with your time. Sad!

Date: December 07, 2017 12:56AM

If Bob was all better, why was Grace Church still collecting disability payments at the time of his mother’s memorial service? The two are mutually exclusive. Or was there fraud involved? If Bob was “all healed” there was no reason to collect disability payments, and as rector, Bob had and has a responsibility to ensure that the church collected only those payments to which it was entitled. I therefore trust you will soon provide3 evidence that the Church Pension Group’s disability payments have been returned beginning on or before the July 2015 date of Nancy Hiller’s memorial service.

Speaking of compulsive lying, I challenge you to provide a legitimate copy of any critical post involving these issues post Dating from 2013. Go for it.

Oh, and if you need information for service of process for a defamation suit, since you appear to suggest that I have defamed Bob or others, just let me know.

Put your money where your mouth is. Sue me.

Posted by: He thinks we’re idiots ()
Date: December 07, 2017 10:24AM

Bob Malm was on disability till his Dr. deemed him safe to return to work. He started back part time and then when the doctor thought he was ready for full time work, he returned. You don’t know what your talking about as usual! Your a liar! We hsve photo copied every sick post and are in contact with the Police. Bob Malm has never stolen money from the church and your insinuations are off the wall. His mothers service was postponed for months until the Doctor gave him the okay to travel.

Date: December 07, 2017 03:28PM

First, it is telling that you have again failed to back up your claim regarding posts from 2013. Since you purport to have copies of same, it should be a small matter for you to provide documentation.

Second, how do you photocopy a web page? If you can explain to me how that is accomplished, I would be grateful indeed.

Third, I have never stated that Bob has stolen money from the church, so I am curious as to why you would raise that possibility.

Fourth, the police do not get involved in civil matters, so your assertion on that score is, at best, questionable. That said, if you’d like to provide an officer’s name or a report number, that certainly would increase your perceived veracity.

As usual, sloppy, inchoate arguments that serve only to undercut your position and highlight the challenges confronting Grace Church. Shunning is sick; that is the bottom line—a reality that is reflected in the church’s dwindling attendance and eroding budget.

At the end of the day, that is the real measure of what is going on within the parish. Moreover, having brushed aside my offer to try and assist in settling this matter with others, Bob and the parish are on their own. I can’t be bothered.

Posted by: Leslie ()
Date: December 10, 2017 06:11PM

I resent being accused of being involved in this Vendetta of yours! Leave me and my children out of this! I don’t want anything to do with this nonsense or you! Please leave us alone!

Date: December 12, 2017 11:43AM

I told you to leave my children out of your Vendetta! Your so called facts are lies! You had better remove that post or I will file charges against you!

Date: December 13, 2017 07:44PM

Leslie,

So glad you now have the integrity to use your own name.

File charges against whoever you want. Since I am no longer blogging, you’ll simply make a fool of yourself. Not to mention there is this little matter of the First Amendment. Ever heard of it?

Meanwhile, third request: Please post your so-called proof. I am particularly looking forward to seeing your photocopies of webpages.

Oh, and if you’re not involved, why are you posting here? And why did you repeatedly lie over at The Wartburg Watch about Bob’s campaign of shunning?

Date: December 13, 2017 07:51PM

Screen cap of independent third parties responding to Leslie Malm’s lies over at The Wartburg Watch.
Attachments:
E4EA1F56-0D8A-4B66-83A3-222F05DC9979.png

Date: December 13, 2017 09:00PM

Knew from my daughter and husband that you where posting here and since I can’t respond to your blog. I decided to post something on here. Please leave me and my child James out of your posts. I don’t want to be involved with any of this. I have not posted anything else and I have no trouble using my name. You can believe what you want I don’t care!

Date: December 13, 2017 10:09PM

Once again, Leslie, the current blog isn’t mine, although I would gleefully take credit for it if I could. Maybe you should think about people like Mike, my mom, and others Bob has hurt feel about things, instead of threatening me.

While you’re at it, just let me know if you need my address so you can send the police here. I won’t be bullied by you, Bob, your daughter or anyone else.

If you think you can bully me, you are every bit as clueless as Bob.

Date: December 13, 2017 11:53PM

Bob told us all you where blogging again and told us the sites. Lindsey read something in one of your blogs that brought her to tears. We are s close family and discuss everything. I asked you nicely not to drag me or my children into your Vendetta. But,you continue on trying to hurt us. Why? They never did anything to you or Mike, it’s just cruel. Please leave my children out of this. I have never posted anything but what I posted under my name.

Date: December 14, 2017 12:13AM

Leslie,

The whole thing about how you are a close family is nice, but the blog is not mine, nor is the emotional distress caused by calling Bob out on his actions my problem.

Bob needs to deal with the harm his actions have caused. That is not Lindsey’s problem, it is not your problem, it is not Jessica’s problem, it is not James’ problem. It is not my problem.

Bob can deal with his own problems, or not. He initiated his campaign of shunning, he can deal with the implications of those actions,

Bob just needs to man up and deal directly with those family members he has hurt. If he can’t do that, then you all need to figure it out between you. Not my problem. Bob is the priest, not me, and I don’t need to solve your problems,

Given that Bob doesn’t even have the balls to apologize to my mom or others he has hurt, I’m not feeling a whole lot of sympathy. And I doubt anyone else in my family does. So if Bob wants to pull you all into this, he can figure out the solution on his own.

I can’t be bothered.

Posted by: Matthew XXXX ()
Date: March 15, 2018 11:45AM

I have known the Malm family for 35 years. I was baptized by Father Malm. I find it personally disgusting that someone would attack a nice family like this on the internet. And while there are some clear Slander, defamation of character issues here, that is not why I reply today.It is the fact that his hate is causing people at the church to be afraid for their families.

Anyone who has this type of time and energy to put into bullying a priest and his family online has serious psychological issues. He is definitely a danger to himself and the community at large. He is clearly lying and making a much bigger deal out of something than it needs to be. The police and city should be very afraid of Mr. Bonetti.

As an active Christian, I also find it hard to understand all of this hate. You front like an active Christian, and yet you spread hate around to everyone you encounter. I pray for you daily, as that is what being a man of faith is all about. Being a Christian is about loving everyone you meet. Regardless of if they have wronged you in anyway. We are all part of the same puzzle. Our lord and savior does not approve of hateful words or actions.Have you ever asked yourself where God stands in all of this? Have you ever asked him to take the wheel and let your own ego stand aside? Even if you think you are right, isnt it better to love than to fill your heart with darkness and hate on a daily basis.

My recommendation would be to pray for Bob Malm and his family. It will make you feel better, let go of resentment, and maybe move on with your life. Dont you want that? Wouldnt it be nice to wake up and not have to fill the internet with more hate than we already have there?

I will continue to pray for spiritual growth in this process. I pray that you may find God and inner peace Mr. Bonetti.

Posted by: Tony Gazzo ()
Date: April 18, 2018 07:14PM

Matthew XXX Wrote: https://youtu.be/BF-10c261Vw
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have known the Malm family for 35 years. I was
> molested by Father Malm. I find it personally
> disgusting that someone would attack a nice family
> like this on the internet. And while there are
> some clear Slander, defamation of character issues
> here, that is not why I reply today.It is the fact
> that his hate is causing people at the church to
> be afraid for their families.
>
> Anyone who has this type of time and energy to put
> into bullying a priest and his family online has
> serious psychological issues. He is definitely a
> danger to himself and the community at large. He
> is clearly lying and making a much bigger deal out
> of something than it needs to be. The police and
> city should be very afraid of Mr. Bonetti.
>
> As an active Christian, I also find it hard to
> understand all of this hate. You front like an
> active Christian, and yet you spread hate around
> to everyone you encounter. I pray for you daily,
> as that is what being a man of faith is all about.
> Being a Christian is about loving everyone you
> meet. Regardless of if they have wronged you in
> anyway. We are all part of the same puzzle. Our
> lord and savior does not approve of hateful words
> or actions.Have you ever asked yourself where God
> stands in all of this? Have you ever asked him to
> take the wheel and let your own ego stand aside?
> Even if you think you are right, isnt it better to
> love than to fill your heart with darkness and
> hate on a daily basis.
>
> My recommendation would be to pray for Bob Malm
> and his family. It will make you feel better, let
> go of resentment, and maybe move on with your
> life. Dont you want that? Wouldnt it be nice to
> wake up and not have to fill the internet with
> more hate than we already have there?
>
> I will continue to pray for spiritual growth in
> this process. I pray that you may find God and
> inner peace Mr. Bonetti.
Attachments:
IMG_0185.JPG

Posted by: B B ()
Date: January 22, 2019 04:06PM

Y

Posted by: Grace Episcopal ()
Date: April 23, 2019 06:26PM

Grace Episcopal. Victim of domestic terrorism, per attorney Jeff Chiow
Attachments:
83191FA1-0E43-4CED-B1D3-2CBFF800BF7B.jpeg

Posted by: Bob Malm, perjuring priest ()
Date: June 29, 2019 10:41PM

Bob Malm, perjuring priest

Bob Malm, rector, Grace Episcopal Alexandria

Soon to be dragging his fat, lazy, overpaid perjuring ass off to Jekyll Island

Bob Malm, perjuring priest
Attachments:
93EE1AC0-C6AD-486F-90BB-572BABA49385.jpeg

Posted by: Really Scary ()
Date: July 02, 2019 09:08AM

Attachments:
92EEE900-BED2-4667-9C9F-CE1EB0E2E794.jpeg

Posted by: Grace Episcopal Church ()
Date: July 13, 2019 10:15PM

Remember, 100K bonuses—they’re not just for megachurches any more!
Attachments:
BD1D1D4E-5CEC-4DCF-912D-9E737B3B85BF.jpeg

Posted by: Alison Campbell ()
Date: October 14, 2019 01:15PM

Grace Episcopal is thriving!
Attachments:
20E14292-2C29-4E98-9FED-671BFC657316.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.