HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Day 22
Date: May 22, 2023 02:22PM

Woke up a little sore in my lower back. Haven't been doing much but cleaning. Going to get on the bike later and take off the extra weight plates on the barbell. I'll hit the dumbbells later too.

Ran out of fruit so I'm going to have to go get some later tonight. Ate 3 waffles. Some scones and salad with salmon and potato.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Day 22
Date: May 22, 2023 05:01PM

Did 2 miles on the bike backwards and forwards pedaling. About to eat some salmon and salad again. Cooked the last pork loin and am going to add a little bit on that too.

Date: May 22, 2023 06:56PM

1M 50C 5
2M 100C 10
3M 150C 15
4M 200C 20
5M 250 25
5M 300C 30
7M 350C 35
8M 400C 40
9M 450C 45
10M 500C 50

Bike. Miles. Calories. Minutes.

Date: May 22, 2023 09:07PM

So I just made a huge step in my journey. I am starving right now lol. I was going to get a cup-noodle to eat but put it back and got some carrots. I've noticed when I don't eat late I don't feel as sluggish in the morning. I drank some wine earlier so that might make me feel like shit tomorrow but I'm glad I won't have those extra calories from the noodles. I hope I can keep this up.... forever! Ahhh. Can't wait until morning so I can eat lol.

Posted by: Big Boy ()
Date: May 22, 2023 09:57PM

Enjoy your morning waffles.

Date: May 22, 2023 10:17PM

Thank you. I only have four boxes left. I may eat only two and have some oatmeal with them instead of three. I am still starving but made it to bed without eating anything else. I really don't like this feeling. Seems like it'll be harder to fall asleep but I guess we'll see how it goes. I've been taking cold showers for about a week now. The discipline it takes to do that I am trying to apply right now with not eating

Posted by: The Pump ()
Date: May 23, 2023 05:11AM

New 3-part docu-series on Netflix about Arnold Schwarzenegger. First part covers his bodybuilding life. It might inspire you.

Date: May 23, 2023 06:56AM

Cool thanks a bunch. I'll check it out!

Posted by: Gingerbell ()
Date: September 26, 2023 09:30AM

I watch it and it did inspire me for sure. I just started my new trainings because I have a really bad lower back fat and I hope to have a good results. Here what I found about that https://betterme.world/articles/lower-back-fat/ . I also started do some calisthenics. Anyway praying for a result

Posted by: pump ()
Date: October 16, 2023 08:23AM

still hitting dumbbells?

Posted by: Lou ()
Date: January 02, 2024 10:41PM

How are your pecs?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.