HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Check it Out: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm’s Lies Under Oath
Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: February 28, 2022 07:12PM

Bob Malm, perjuring priest. The very best that Grace Episcopal Alexandria, the clergy perjury parish, has to offer!
Attachments:
Robert H. Malm Perjury FINAL.pdf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Check it Out: Perjuring Priest Bob Malm’s Lies Under Oath
Posted by: Hmmmm… ()
Date: March 01, 2022 10:49PM

Do you think that maybe his mom made those appointments and cancelled them, then lied to Bonetti about it? Judging by his posts his mental state is quite fragile, and she may have been living in fear of him. That would explain his exclusion from her obituary, she was probably in the midst of a living hell - and he was exploiting her illness for his own circus show.

Posted by: You’re absolutely right ()
Date: March 01, 2022 11:37PM

I’ve often wondered the same thing. Bonetti has an entire family that refuses to talk to or acknowledge his existence, including four step-siblings and a step-father. His own biological mother specifically requested that he be excluded from any mention in her obituary. She didn’t want him connected to her. He had a spouse who left him and now has nothing to do with him. I 100% believe that his mother was scared of him and probably DID reach out to discuss the situation with the pastor in the hopes of coming to some sort of solution, only for her to have to lie to Bonetti and say that she didn’t. Was he violent? Did he threaten her? He used her face and name for years to further his insane crusade, always implying that the church had somehow abused her. His favorite was to publish a big picture of her with a black eye on a sign saying “Justice For My Mother”…….. like the priest punched her in the face or something. He used that poor old woman like a battering ram against the church. He posted long screeds against the priest and then used her name to sign it……… even though she was too sick to write anything and it was all obviously written by him in his lunatic stilted form of writing. He simultaneously claimed that she was too sick to travel for a deposition, but was also energetic enough to be organizing and writing numerous blog-sites defaming the church and the priest.

Keep in mind that Bonetti made her SIGN A CONTRACT stating that he had the right to continue to sue Bob Malm on HER BEHALF……….. AFTER SHE DIED!!!!! That’s how twisted this guy is. He’s like, “Mom, I know you’re dying, but sign this piece of paper giving me legal right to continue my legal vendetta in your name once you’re gone.” This guy is seriously deranged. His mother is dying and all he can think about is how to use her death to his benefit to continue harassing an old priest and his family.

Posted by: Just another Steve ()
Date: March 02, 2022 12:27PM

IMHO the Episcopal Church and all its clergy is/are a scam in different degrees and types. All clergy eventually betray the people they allegedly serve, if only by not delivering eternal life at the end. Eric should just learn this hard truth and move on for his own good and peace of mind.

Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: April 11, 2022 08:43AM

Check out my letter to the chair of the Church Pension Group about perjuring priest Bob Malm. https://www.gracealexwatch.org/2022/04/11/email-to-cpg-chair-the-rt-rev-thomas-j-brown/

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.