HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Grace Episcopal Alexandria Press Release
Posted by: Eric..bonetti ()
Date: July 26, 2021 09:44PM

The following press release goes out tomorrow in response to Grace Episcopal Alexandria’s efforts to prevent people from learning about the various counterclaims filed in response to the church’s fabricated legal cases filed against me.

Had the church not wanted adverse publicity, perhaps Sugarland and perjuring priest Bob Malm should have thought twice before going to court.

Grace Episcopal Church, located in Alexandria Virginia, is trying to suppress public awareness of the various lawsuits against it. That’s the conclusion reached by plaintiff Eric J. Bonetti, a former member, who has sued the church in various state and federal courts.

Bonetti reached that conclusion after information on the various lawsuits was removed from the church’s Wikipedia page, located at https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Episcopal_Church_(Alexandria,_Virginia).

“This is not the first time that the church and former rector Robert Malm have attempted to suppress the public’s right to know,” said Bonetti. “It is my position that, if the church and its staff are willing to engage in the behavior I have alleged in my pleadings, they should have the integrity to own up to it. Any church that is unwilling to have its actions see the light of day is one that should be avoided at all costs.”

Bonetti filed the suits after from rector Robert H. Malm accused Bonetti of threatening him and his family, and brought action in the Virginia courts seeking a protective order.

In his pleadings, Bonetti alleges that Malm perpetrated a fraud upon the courts, taking words out context from a blog published by Bonetti’s late mother, repeatedly committed perjury, and fraudulently concealed evidence.

Moreover, Bonetti alleges that Malm’s real purpose in filing the suit was to attempt to suppress criticism of his Malm’s behavior, as evinced by a written settlement proposal offered by Malm, which offered to drop the protective order in exchange for silence about Malm’s behavior. In addition, Bonetti says he has uncovered multiple emails and other documents in which Malm expressly states he was not threatened.

Subsequent to Malm’s initial lawsuit, Grace Church has shed a large portion of its membership and experienced major declines in giving. Moreover, the church’s last remaining full-time employee from Malm’s tenure recently resigned from his position.

“Unresolved conflict cannot be pushed under the rug, hidden, ignored, or suppressed,” said Bonetti. “The church’s only hope at this point is to engage in truthtelling — something it has adamantly refused to do so far. In fact, the church even named part of the building after Malm, which shows just how dysfunctional things at the church really are,” he added.

Bonetti contends that he has provided documentation of his allegations that Malm committed perjury to Episcopal bishop Susan Goff, as well as bishop Alan Gates. Both allegedly have brushed the matter off, with Goff asserting that she would not take action absent criminal charges.

Bonetti has indicated that additional lawsuits are likely in the coming weeks.
Attachments:
F8A29D10-EB16-412C-81D5-EE45A2EFBC77.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Grace Episcopal Alexandria Press Release
Posted by: Bob Malm ()
Date: July 26, 2021 09:59PM

Die Bonetti

Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: July 26, 2021 10:02PM

Also, have I mentioned to you all that I was a Junior Warden? I helped replace the leaky garden hose in the memorial garden and also obtained a finely bristled door-mat for the side accessory door leading into the fellowship hall.

#ELM
#JUNIORWARDEN
#WIPEYOURFEET

Posted by: Bob Malm ()
Date: July 26, 2021 10:03PM

Die Bonetti.
Attachments:
BAEE2FB8-888D-48A0-AB81-A7C915E32380.jpeg

Posted by: I could go back to Wikipedia ()
Date: July 31, 2021 12:54PM

I could go back to Wikipedia and put in a statement that Grace Episcopal Church has been sued many times over nothing by a nutcase named Eric Bonetti, that he's lost all his suits, and that he needs mental health treatment. That would be accurate. Let me know if you want me to do that.

Posted by: Teller of truths ()
Date: July 31, 2021 12:56PM

That would certainly be far more accurate.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.