HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Check it Out: Legal Filings in Grace Episcopal Alexandria Defamation Case
Posted by: Eric.Bonetti ()
Date: October 22, 2020 03:25PM

Sometime tomorrow, I will file the attached legal memorandum and related documents in opposition to Grace Episcopal Alexandria’s plea in bar and demurrer in the defamation lawsuit against it.
True to form, Grace Episcopal Alexandria, the clergy perjury parish, refuses to be accountable for its conduct. It continues to try to defend its actions, often with inconsistent claims.

For example, the church claims that the defamation claim is time-barred, while conveniently omitting the fact that it engaged in fraudulent concealment of the defamatory email in question.

Of course, sycophants in the parish will claim that the omission is accidental. But the church refuses to offer any explanation as to why it failed to produce the email in question. Indeed, if there is such an explanation, let’s hear it.

And at the very same time, Grace Episcopal, the clergy perjury parish, claims that it should be privileged from claims of defamation when making false allegations that a former member has embezzled, on the grounds that it has a duty to discuss the matter.

So why doesn’t the church carry through on its claims of duty and go to the police?

Similarly, the church claims that correspondence with the bishop is privileged as between related parties. Leaving aside the fact that any such arguable privilege evaporated when perjuring priest Bob Malm acted with actual malice, as evinced by his fabrications about the timing of my departure from RPJ Housing, it logically follows that the diocese and parish, as supposedly related parties, could have readily obtained the email in question and produced it during discovery, as required by law.

In short, the church cannot have it both ways.

With the hundreds of thousands of dollars the Episcopal Church has to spend on lawyers, it could well win this case. But I am not going away any time soon, and if the church does not hold itself accountable for its actions, I will. And as things are going, I can promise that Grace Episcopal Alexandria will close within the next 20 years, and possibly much, much sooner. There simply is no reason to support a church that engages in the sort of egregious misconduct that Grace Episcopal Alexandria, the clergy perjury parish, has shown.

As for the Episcopal Diocese of Virginia, any denomination that holds its clergy to a standard of “no arrest, no foul” isn’t long for this world. So do yourself a favor, save your money, and cut the diocese loose financially and in every other way.

It’s simply not worth throwing good money after bad.

In the meantime, I again reiterate my invite to the good Christians of Grace Episcopal Church:

Show me any legitimate explanation as to why you did not provide the email in question.

If you believe I committed embezzlement, put your money where your monstrance is and file a police report report.

I’ll wait.

Learn more at www.bobmalm.com
Attachments:
A1C2FC85-8165-4271-9921-2C26E7F4EBF5.png
2882B12B-F3CB-48E6-B083-746B866856E7.png
D8CA8F18-DF07-4EAA-AE43-1A9661C96A12.png
652DCB35-CEC8-44C5-BA61-4F3E5CFEF66B.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Check it Out: Legal Filings in Grace Episcopal Alexandria Defamation Case
Posted by: Aww, he's so cute ()
Date: October 22, 2020 07:04PM

He's accomplished so much!
Attachments:
B32C17E0-98D2-4865-96E3-A3E4B115151A.jpeg

Posted by: ? ? ? ? ()
Date: October 22, 2020 08:57PM

I still don’t get it. Why would you think that the church would file a police report claiming that you embezzled from a previous employer?

The only way that would make sense is if you were insane.

Oh.

Posted by: Wqkfgbwqkefgjb ()
Date: October 22, 2020 09:19PM

Bob Malm, perjuring priest
Attachments:
5ADB8146-33C2-4CBD-91EC-E937B57635B3.jpeg

Posted by: Impartial Judge ()
Date: October 22, 2020 11:23PM

Nah, between the two of you, the other dude's pictures are funnier. You gotta step up your game.

Posted by: Eric..Bonetti ()
Date: October 23, 2020 10:20AM

Bob Mam, perjuring priest.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.