HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jeff Chiow and Bob Malm Release New Book: The Way of Love
Posted by: Sugarland Herald ()
Date: July 19, 2019 09:45PM

Jeff Chiow and Bob Malm both know a lot about God and faith. So it comes as no surprise that their first book. “The Way of Love,” is a runaway best seller.

“Initially, we were just giving out copies to folks in hospices, along with my subpoenas, said Chiow. “It just made sense. I mean, why not model Christ as I’m suing their as....er, I mean, backsides off?”

Malm agreed. “People first became aware of my pastoral presence at sports games. In fact, my son James would have never succeeded in baseball if I hadn’t been up in the stands, cussing folks out. Jesus, all the way, baby! Don’t make me stomp on your head, you moron! It’s all based on my love for Jesus. Go Jesus!”

Copies of the award-winning book are available by calling 703-549-1980.
Attachments:
5A05AC82-E797-402F-BECB-E6086513A930.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.