HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Shoutout to Leslie Malm
Posted by: MFS ()
Date: January 29, 2019 04:11PM

Don’t like being criticized? If so, you and your sick family should try acting like Christians, instead of self-important, manipulative assholes.

What does that mean in practice?

- No lying.
- No calling people terrorists, or saying that they are schizoid, or mentally ill, etc.
- No perjury.
- No going after innocent family members.
- No going after dying people.
- Taking responsibility for your own shitty behavior.

Believe it or not, Bob’s job is to serve the parish, not the other way around. For 200k a year, he can get off his lazy ass and actually do something.

And for the record, no one thinks any of you are special. You’re just a bunch of narcissistic under-achievers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Shoutout to Leslie Malm
Posted by: Tell Bob to let me lick you! ()
Date: January 30, 2019 07:00AM

Leslie, I don't know you, so I don't have any preconceived ideas about you. All I know is that when I see your pics on here I get hungry for some pussy! Let me know if you have a was to contact you directly. I want to drink your juices!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.