HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bob Malm Succeeds Where Trump Fails, Gets Slatted Steel Fence
Posted by: Sugarland DHS ()
Date: January 25, 2019 07:31PM

DATELINE ALEXANDRIA VA — Today, Episcopal priest Bob Malm announced completion of the Great Wall of Malm. Designed to keep out terrorists, drug dealers, and human traffickers, the slatted steel fence covers Graceland’s entire western border.

“Trump’s a chump,” said Malm. “He couldn’t do it, but I could. People want MY wall. Concrete, steel slats...who cares? We finally have a great, great beautiful wall. I’m telling you, you’ll be amazed.”

Sugarland Attorney General Jeff Chiow added, “This is an important step towards solving the humanitarian crisis on the border. Our border patrol agents finally have the tools they need.”

“Tool!?! WTF...oh, I thought you were talking about me,” responded Malm.

Stay tuned to WFXU as we continue to cover this breaking story.
Attachments:
A1C596F7-3614-4075-BE77-268E62C75AEF.png

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.