HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
LAND ROVER / JAGUAR COUPONS AND SERVICE SPECIALS
Posted by: OVERLAND4X4 ()
Date: August 26, 2013 01:38PM

OVERLAND 4X4 - DEALERSHIP EXPERTISE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

SPECIALIZING IN LAND ROVER & JAGUAR

*UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT*

The next time your Land Rover or Jaguar needs service , please give us a call. Find out what its like to be one of our satisfied customers. You will notice the difference with your very first visit.

-WARRANTY
-12 months / 12k miles
-We accept all extended warranties including Land Rover Certified extended warranties
-CONVENIENCE
-Complimentary shuttle service to and from overland is available at the Van Dorn blue line station , and the Eisenhower yellow line station , or within a 5 mile radius from our shop
-QUALITY
-Work done right the first time , on time
-ASE certified Technicians
-100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
-We want to guarantee your satisfaction
-NO SURPRISES
-All prices must be approved by you before any work is done

COUPONS AND SPECIALS

-OIL CHANGE
PLUS A FREE SEASONAL CHECK UP
-STANDARD - $59.95
-FULL SYNTHETIC - $99.95

FRONT OR REAR BRAKE SPECIAL
- $89.99 PER AXLE

COMPUTER DIAGNOSTICS
- $89.00

BONUS SAVINGS
- $25 OFF ANY REPAIR OR SERVICE OVER $100
- $50 OFF ANY REPAIR OR SERVICE OVER $250
- $100 OFF ANY REPAIR OR SERVICE OVER $750

CHECK US OUT ONLINE AT OVERLAND4X4S.COM OR CALL US AT 703-751-0069 OR STOP BY 4588 EISENHOWER AVE ALEXANDRIA VA

*UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT*

HERE AT ROVERLAND 4X4 WE ARE LAND ROVER ENTHUSIASTS BECAUSE WE DRIVE LAND ROVERS OUR SELVES THIS IS WHAT DROVE US TO TAKE OVER THIS SHOP , WE ARE HERE TO SERVE THE COMMUNITY AND SHARE OUR PASSION WITH OTHERS , FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE MY LAND ROVER WAS ALWAYS IN THE SHOP BECAUSE OF THE WAY I USED IT , FAMILY TRIPS OFF ROAD EXCURSIONS CAMPING HUNTING FISHING ETC... AND WHEN I HAD HAVE MY TRUCK REPAIRED AT THE DEALER IT ALWAYS PUT A BURDEN ON THE BUDGET I HAD TO ENJOY MY LAND ROVER PROPERLY , BUT WHERE DO YOU GET EXPERT LAND ROVER SERVICE WITH OUT PAYING THE DEALER COST? WE DECIDED TO ANSWER THE QUESTION OURSELVES AND THE ANSWER IS OVERLAND 4X4.

WE ARE NOT JUST A BUSINESS WE ARE PART OF THE COMMUNITY SO PLEASE STOP BY AND CHECK US OUT JUST TO SAY HI GRAB A CUP OF COFFEE AND TOUR OUR SHOP , ASK FOR ME MY NAME IS JOHN AND I WILL HAPPILY GIVE YOU A TOUR , WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AND ULTIMATELY EARNING YOUR BUSINESS

OVERLAND4X4S.COM
703-751-0069
4588 Eisenhower Ave Alexandria VA 22304

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LAND ROVER / JAGUAR COUPONS AND SERVICE SPECIALS
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: August 28, 2013 08:23AM

A review fronm Yelp...

Jen G.

just took my Discovery in to get serviced to pass emissions. I was told it would pass emissions after the $2,500.00 in repairs were done.

It did not pass emissions and the check engine light came back on after driving 115miles.

I went back to Roverland 4x4 and was told they would not fix what was needed for my car to pass emissions.

He wanted me to pay an additional 2k.

I am not satisfied with the work done on my car. They said they fixed it to pass emissions and it did not and they do not care and do not stand behind their work.

The old owner was kind and a people person and worked with you to make sure you were happy after your purchase. He would get it right the first time. Now it seems like their is no pride in their work. No customer service.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.