HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Firehouse Tramps
Posted by: Jack Travis ()
Date: May 02, 2013 10:16AM

Just found out my wife of 11 years (and a volunteer firefighter in Loudoun County) has apparently been passed around the firehouse like a bong at a bonfire. Is this common? I know of one or two other stories about firehouse tramps in the area and was always curious if they were true (though it makes sense they would be). I married a petri dish with no class.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Firehouse Tramps
Date: May 03, 2013 12:35AM

.........well........I'm not gonna touch this one.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: May 03, 2013 09:13AM

I hope she hoses off all the jizz before she comes home.

Date: May 03, 2013 05:01PM

Ouch, well look on the bright side.

Date: May 09, 2013 10:46AM

This is apparently a normal occurence among firefighters. Its nice to see that those "heros" (many of whom joined their respective departments mostly for the flexible schedule and benefits) don't let a wedding ring slow them down for an instant. I've heard from several people over the past week who have almost the exact same story I do and they are in DC, Alexandria, Fairfax, and Faquier county firehouses. It sounds like this is almost encouraged behavior among the staff, my tax dollars at work.

Posted by: GFR ()
Date: May 15, 2013 02:32AM

Sounds like somebody was NOT able to keep their little whore happy at home.

Posted by: FD11 ()
Date: May 16, 2013 03:24PM

Nine year fireman here. Four with a volunteer department and five with career department.

I'm assuming your wife was a volunteer. Sorry, but a lot of women volunteer firefighters get fucked all over the place. And, I really hate to say this but most of the time it's the reason they join. They know there's guys everywhere. They know they will be one of the very few girls around. They also know if they are even half decent looking guys will be trying to hit it.

Back when I was in a volley department EVERY women was getting fucked by another guy in the department. In fact, this one girl joined the station WITH her boyfriend. Within a month, I kid you not, the girl was fucking my Captain. He drove a Harley on the weekends and they would go on rides out into to the "country" and fuck on the side of the roads/parks. This went on for about 3-4 months and the "boyfriend" had NO clue. I even got a blowjob from this same girl one night when we had a real late call (3-4amish) and after everyone else we were sitting on the call room floor chatting. Next thing I know she's leaning on me and rubbing my cock...then the hand turned into her tongue.

Sorry man.

Date: May 20, 2013 10:14AM

I don't believe a "whore" is ever happy no matter what home she is at. And yes it makes perfect sense now about being passed around the firehouse. I just don't understand how you can be banging a chick you work with in the firehouse and the others don't know (or in my case apparently, she was making the rounds among the married men at her station and I do not know if they knew about each other or not). You would think after that whole incident 5-6 years ago in Loudoun with the underage girl things would have calmed down. From what I hear from others this is rampant in Alexandria and Fairfax also. Awesome, "heros" indeed.

Posted by: onetwothreefour5 ()
Date: June 12, 2013 12:43PM

Yes it's common...
Too common, generally speaking, fire departments and ambulance companies are havings for improper sexual activity. Everyone basically sleeps with everyone else and no one cares if there's a marriage or relationship.
Pregnancies in FD and ambulance companies and marriages and interrelationships are all too common, moreso than even in hospitals. It's basically the lower-grade, lower paid and lower educated version of what goes on in the hospital.
I say don't marry anyone who works 24 hour shifts, they "sleep" at their stations unless they are call-departments.

I won't date anyone in that world, it's a state-wide problem too.

I mean I think it speaks more to two things, the content of character of someone who cheats, and cheats THAT much along with the type of people who take those jobs-no offense to anyone. I was in that world, I don't shit where I eat though, been a general rule that has been quite helpful.

When left to their own devices, like with many riots, people are no better than most low-level primates, acting on basic urges, to eat and to screw.

I am sorry you went through that but it's a common issue and another really valid reason why the old boys club mentality of the rescue world, all 911 doesn't like having females, they really do cause problems and I have seen it with my own two eyes.

Date: June 12, 2013 12:51PM

That was meant to be havens*^ pardon the typo

I do not want to come across as having no respect for what these people do. I have been there, in all kinds of medical settings, 911 and not. I think most of them are respectable and what they do should be respected, but when I was informed that everyone sleeps with everyone, on the clock and off, and then found that to be true at more than one FD/ambu department, in more than one state, all across the US...it just is what it is.

They also do not keep quiet about it, there was some huge drama with some higher ranking female around here sleeping her way around and they wouldn't even fire her because she cried sexual harassment and discrimination. It happens ALL the time.

There are always stories about girls getting the infamous fire department train run on them in all areas of the country.

Like I said, not starting a fight but telling it like it is, unless the department is mainly one gender and people are really in control and can say no, it's just a huge problem.

I have seen a new female walk in to a department to try it out, and she is swarmed on in minutes.

Same with females on a new male, it's amazing how quickly people can sniff out new meat.

So again, I am sorry that that happened to you but it is really common, it's partially the fault of a lack of punishment for sexual conduct within the work place and partially the fault of people who just cannot or won't say no.

Date: June 12, 2013 12:59PM

But they do know, everyone eventually ends up knowing, but no one really cares unless they are still interested in that particular person.

Everyone knew about this one female, they even referred to her by her nickname which was coined because of a night of sleeping with almost every man in one FD in a row...

She didn't seem to mind, it's like these women think it's a badge of pride.

They still are heroes, just because they cannot keep it in their pants or respect a wedding ring they walk into explosions and burning buildings...
The life isn't easy, it isn't easy for the person working in 911 (fire, ambu only or police) and it is not easy for their partner. The shit we have to deal with is and can be very overwhelming, and honestly a lot of people just don't have much education, they go from high school into it, or like that one guy said they are volunteers just looking for some hot fireman action like a badge of honor...

Every relationship I have had with someone in this line of work has been a disaster, they are heroes-when they actively fight fires and save lives, but they aren't heroes when they cheat or drive drunk, or are abusive.

The younger ones are to be the biggest problem, they have the biggest heads and the least amount of fires and real saves under their belts but the biggest amount of testosterone.

But, having some hot young thing interested in a Chief I see that happening too...then again, she doesn't really even need to be hot from what I have seen.

I have also known females on boards who take in new volunteers vote against any lady, unless she's just a total dog.

Honestly, and I have been a volly and career, the real problem is the volunteer arena, there's way too much bullshit and way too much drama.

Date: June 12, 2013 01:01PM

Don't forget Jack, and everyone else throwing the term "hero" around

it takes two to tango, it's not like people are falling on each other naked and fucking by accident, unless it's rape but it usually is not in the case of the FD/ambu

It takes two parties to make the decision to fuck and most of them are not drunk or high on duty and it typically occurs on 24 hour shifts...

so it's not just the ones with the hero title who are fucking up here, it's the other party too.

Date: June 17, 2013 10:31AM

I appreciate the insight, this all makes perfect sense in hindsight but again without being in that world you just kinda assume running a train on some chick with regularity only happens on the internet. Oh well, its over and done with and I know better for next time....and will certainly NOT ever hook up with a fire dept chick again. My friend found out that his ex was doing the same exact thing but in another county (Alexandria) and after they broke up but you still wonder if that shit ever happened while they were together. You don't just wake up one morning and decide to suck every married black tronson you can find....or so I would think.

Date: June 17, 2013 03:13PM

My fault, it was Fairfax County (wouldn't want to tarnish the wrong dept's reputation). MAybe I should instead chase a little stewardess tail from now on.

Date: June 17, 2013 07:14PM

Well, it happens in all counties in all states and I avoid it. I don't date firemen and I don't date ambulance people either. I stay away from all that stupiditiy. Just don't get remarried for a while :)

Date: June 19, 2013 03:40PM

What about active deployment Navy girl on shore leave? Sounds like they may be a bit more loyal than a firehouse slut. My room will smell like warm deli meat for months.

Date: June 19, 2013 06:28PM

Well, a Navy girl, unlike a Navy boy has a higher chance of getting laid while deployed on a ship, so as far as I know they don't go as crazy on shore leave...
however, having been in the military as well, I can tell you that it's not a safe bet and have that chick get tested before you sleep with her...
Onto that, there have been a few prostituton rings busted by Navy Federal actually because females deposit 100s of checks for similar amounts, that they were written while deployed.

I personally love the Navy and have had more successful relationships with sailors than any other branch.

I can tell you though, that there are a lot of sluts in every branch of the military and even some close friends of mine were un freaking believable, usually they are aiming for a husband more than a screw though, even if it takes a whole pile of marines or civilians to get through before either getting pregnant or finding one who will settle down with her.

You should just go with your instincts. There is a reason why HPV (Google it if you don't know what it is) is actively found in oveer 85% of people in America, that's 8.5 out of 10 people, who are positive, and it's a virus that is actively changing, and there are about 10 more strains now than there were 5 years ago.

Eventually everyone will probably have it because of the way we all sleep around (well I say we in the general sense...since it's not at 100% YET)

Also, don't rebound so quickly, men who rebound after that kind of shit, either treat their new lady like a fuck buddy or are so confused they want a fuck buddy and a gf and a new wife because they aren't used to being without a wife, or they just move really quickly and end up in another marriage-has happened to quite a few of my friends.

Just play smart, how long has she been in, what's her position, age and rank? Those things can be telling as to loyalty and her interests.

Date: June 27, 2013 12:10PM

I haven't read this thread in a while. But, I love how "Jack Travis" is blaming everyone BUT himself and his wife. Hey, if this story is true blame yourself and your wife. Don't point fingers at everyone. It was your choice to date them.

Date: June 28, 2013 11:00AM

I did forget to mention it was me who threw her on top of he co-workers and helped position her hips to maximize penetration and then proceeded to push her into them in a rythmic fashion. It was my choice to marry her BEFORE I knew this was going on, but FD11 is correct....it is all my fault. I am blaming her for spreading for every "hero" that showed a hint of interest and I would think it is fair to blame her co-workers for knowing she was married but saying "hey fuck it, we're heros and we deserve this" and doing it anyways. And I would love to hear the he's-not-getting-it-done-at-home argument again because that is always the case to a simpleton. It was her un-conquerable daddy issues (common for a female) that fueled much of this, along with her being just female and naturally devious. All the guys out there who convince themselves that their girlfriends/wives "would never" are fooling themselves and not just because it happened to me and several of my close friends, but because the female is programmed to be as shady and deceitful as possible.

Posted by: almost honest?? ()
Date: June 28, 2013 06:39PM

My favorite one is the guy or girl that talks about thier "BROTHERS and SISTERS" that died on 9-11.. The problem is the person saying that was only 9, or perhaps 11 years old when the towers went down..

Posted by: Hope ()
Date: June 28, 2013 07:03PM

Its nice to see "FD11" has it all figured out.. Thank god for "FD11" Thankyou. You elitist douche bag...

Posted by: Yewsonaive ()
Date: July 13, 2013 02:11AM

Lets hold up a minute here. Saying this issue is worse among volunteers is simply incorrect. You might hear about it happening in a vollie house more often, but let me assure you, it happens EVERYWHERE, at almost any station that has a female. Not more than a few weeks ago there was a video posted on YouTube of a very pissed off wife who's husband ( officer on the career side) she just found out was banging another women. She proceeded to slowly burn/destroy his helmet including his helmet shield ( we will just say this county's designators start with a 6 for all units) for the world to see.

You don't hear about it as much on the career side because that shit gets swept under the rug like so many other things. Volunteers just have a harder time keeping their mouths shut or they trust the wrong people.

I would say that if you weren't part of the " brotherhood" then in many people's distorted views, your marriage didn't mean shit and your wife was free game.

But I also know that the " brotherhood" doesn't protect you from having your wife or girlfriend getting nailed by another " brother" anymore. Firefighter or not. Paid or volunteer.

The "it's so stressful what we do" argument I hear all the time can suck my dick. I've been doing this shit for almost 15 years. I have never said " man, that was a stressful call, I need to go find someone's wife to bang at the firehouse before I go home to my wife". Some might be able to sell this stupid self righteous stress made me screw her or him bullshit to a civilian or some rook. But come on, Loudoun? Yeah, resetting pull stations and alarm control panels all day really takes it out of ya. That one fire they ran last month was so hard on the crew.. Lets all screw the new married chick.

I actually just thought about it, and I personally can think of 6 marriages ended in the last 12 months in this area because of this type of crap.

If one of the one or two other stories you heard about was middleburg a few years back. Yeah. That place was a breeding ground for mostly low life wannabe shitbags who found girls or women that actually believed those guys were firemen. Not everyone, but most. Was also a career affair going on at that time involving at least 3 " heroes "

Honor and loyalty and respect seem to be creeping its way out of this job. Hopefully the ones left that are still good people can turn things around.

Posted by: JMan868 ()
Date: July 20, 2013 10:39PM

I doubt it! Whores are whores and dudes who think they are all that, well they think they are all that. Both personality types don't change. The hero around my neighborhood picks up my trash twice a week. I need that shit to happen. To really define a hero; If you save someone, then you are a hero in my book. The rest of these sorry motherfuckers are just doing a job, same as everybody else. The term is used loosely anymore and gives sorry ass personality types a feeling of entitlement. Fuck that and fuck them. Hey Jack, post a picture of that whore everywhere with her new name, "whore", on it and move on brother.

Date: July 22, 2013 10:02AM

I have been blasting Type O Negative and carving her name and social security number into various trees in public parks. Her daddy issues and desire for safe "diversity rape" fantasies are her problems alone. Word is she already found some sucker and moved in with him, and he works for another department so I would imagine he has got to know he is tasting every male in the county. Or maybe he is "that guy" that never knows his girl is being ravaged by everyone from career managers to new recruit volunteers.

Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 17, 2013 09:05PM

yea generally speaking we want to hear your pee pee stories

why not just post some snatch shots instead of trying to convince me that firefighter sex might be normal. dumb question.

sex on the job gove pay is normal. oops no - you might be citizen arrested.

generally speaking firefighters are over paid and get too many privelages. this is why if your not _related it might be hard to get in the door.

san bernadino CA: $300,000 / yr. firefighter. why not go there? we'll miss you !

(cough)

Date: August 20, 2013 01:03PM

Yes that made perfect sense, thank you.

Posted by: jack travis ()
Date: August 28, 2013 08:41PM

also, i cut off me wee wee

Date: September 11, 2013 04:00PM

That was not me (obviously).

Posted by: G. Wyrsh ()
Date: March 07, 2014 06:11PM

I am sorry to hear of this misfortunate occurrance. The action of males in a group with one female on an "away from home" adventure is not a good situation in any profession. Blaming the fire dept. for this terrible act is not a proper frame of mind either. Ultimately your wife was raped or she was living out a fantacy that every man would die for. Your blame should stay with your slut for a wife, the petri dish!
One time up in the Blue Ridge Mountains we were in a similiar situation and the female in our crew had just finished the breast feeding sessions with her 16 mounth old a couple of weeks earlier. What we all thought was that she had such big breast that she prespired differently than us. Well she was still lactating and she was engorged. I could see the pain that she was in and recognized the smell of baby's milk. Our crew was getting all turned by her leaking breast that was starting to saturate her shirt giving off a sweat smell (causing more male unrest). The crew started to flirt with her and she started enjoying the attention. the more physical she became with the men the more she would release milk from her breast, thus releasing pressure from her breast causing the pain to subside. She was in an euphoric state of mind with the attention and pain releasing acts of the crew. After about a half an hour of this play I step in and said I needed to talk to her. Everyone yelled at me for taking her away from the groups fun time with Ashely. What they didn't know was that she was the local towns Chief's daughter, who just had a baby and who's husband was at home watching that child.
I couldn't let it happen! Three men were starting to squeeze her breast and finger banging her and shoving their fingers in her mouth (which she seemed to enjoy). I felt that she was about to be gang banged or gang raped, I just couldn't let it happen. I took her back to my tent where all communication options were available to her if needed and I called my wife to come up the mountain to assist in any female supportive roles and a witness.
This is where it got bad ...
My wife is beautiful and worked in a strip club before wildland firefighting (where we met). My wife who is a mother of 3, recognized the lactating breast and the former college bad girl she hung out with! Soon they began laughing and poking one another and Beckie (my wife) began to assist Ashley in relieving her of her engorged breast. First it was just simple milking under the shirt with a surgical glove used for medicals calls. Then it soon moved into bi-sexual activity. I thought i was going to be asked to leave the tent with a feel of emptiness, but my wife winked at me and moved for me to come closer to the two of them. I stepped closer and the next thing I knew, I had milk in my eyes and dripping into my mouth. Now it was over and the game was on! I was a fuckfest that I will never forget.
I will spare details but I have to say that I lost my job and got back at an old enemy from my past. An IC officer walked in on us and began watching without us seeing him, and then he realized who my wife and I were fucking! He was the bestfriend of her father and God-father to her. I got a foot in my ass and my wife was allowed to continue munching Ashley's vagina while I got my ass chewed! Another fact found out later, Ashely's husband was the asshole who date raped my girlfriend during a time that we were apart. KARMA can be a bitch! True story and you can look up the story in Jefferson County and you will find my real first name!

Date: March 12, 2014 08:57PM

I remember this one cute girl, a student who goes to GMU was 19 maybe 20. She volunteered and I wont lie. We trained on her. Litterally she was getting fucked by all of my firemen one after another (mind you there were 11 of us), she also had a boyfriend. In the end, it was wrong and disgusting, but this girl just couldnt control herself

Posted by: fUNTIMEGAL ()
Date: April 23, 2014 01:46PM

I have been a firefighter for 15 years, and in that time I have sleep with 18 guys on my dept. One time 2 guys and me. I'm not trying to brag, but I'am more ashame of what I have done. I know guys talk behind my back and have seen pictures of me in their lockers. I have been passed up for promoations because of what the board "have heard".

Posted by: firehouse wife ()
Date: April 01, 2015 10:01PM

My wife was totally the same way. She made her rounds through alexandria and the eastern part of fairfax with police and firemen. I feel your pain man. She had her photos posted around too Funtimegal. She got what she needed where she needed it.

Posted by: FFmedic ()
Date: May 20, 2015 11:24AM

I am a female career paramedi/firefighter. I was a volley for about a year and then went full time.
Yes there is a lot of promiscuity in the fire service. The slutty men are just as bad as slutty women. However they give the few of us who are serious about our careers in the fire service a bad name. I personally refuse to date firefighters or paramedics for this very reason. There are many whores and adulterers in my line of work. There are a select few of us girls who do this job because it is a calling and a passion, not to have a flash pass to the dick train.

Gross generalizations are a sign of ignorance.

Posted by: Yewsonaive ()
Date: July 02, 2015 01:52AM

I've actually been spending a good amount of time ensuring that if there is someone in a house that I work at who is married and cheating that the wife or husband "accidentally" finds out about it. Because I tell them. It's almost never a shock. Just a sad realization. I find it as an insult to our job and history as well as an insult to the spouse/gf/bf. The public thinks that if a fire truck or medic pull up, a upstanding, trustworthy " honorable" individual is going to be helping them on their worst day. Unfortunately more often than not, that's not the case.

Posted by: Serial Jaywalker ()
Date: July 19, 2015 03:40PM

Yeah I heard about my buddy's ex-gf who became a FF at a local NOVA dept and began fucking a couple of the married instructors and physical trainers there. Supposedly she wasn't like this until she joined the dept but as he said, she always was white trash she was just looking for the opportunity to endulge. She didn't join to help people, she wanted to get paid to workout and only work a couple shifts a month. And the main perk has been taking as much married black dick as she can.....so I've heard.

Posted by: Marcus Corvinus ()
Date: August 23, 2015 02:23AM

Hmmmmmm, does she have natural red hair by any chance? And originally not from NOVA?

Posted by: Eartothedoor ()
Date: August 24, 2015 07:30PM

Plenty of female firefighters out there willing to give it up. The seem to come and go when you hear about them. Latest ones in the gossip trail are at 429 and 432.

Posted by: Chips ()
Date: September 19, 2015 12:37AM

This happens in just about any profession. Health Care, Legal, and many professional positions. Government, not very often as there is lots of penalties involved. Military, yes.

Posted by: Nunya. ()
Date: October 03, 2015 08:45AM

Guess what dude....lots of females and males alike in this world are tramps and fuck around on their significant others. Just like any other career choice, things happen EVERYWHERE. Cheating is prevalent. Look how many people were found on Ashley Madison...it's disgusting. However, I am myself a firefighter in NoVA, and married. Guess what....I've never cheated on my husband. There are women and men that join the fire dept because they actually WANT to help people and do their job....not to fuck around. Why is it that some unfortunate behaviors in the fire house are being put on every other good firefighter doing their job because of this one guy's bad experience? For those not slamming every person in the fire dept for being a tramp...thanks for being smart individuals and not generalizing that the whole group is bad just because of a couple bad seeds.

Posted by: firehouse wife ()
Date: October 15, 2015 12:28AM

Any of the ladies u know named Jessica by chance

Posted by: Inservice ()
Date: November 06, 2015 11:57PM

I have known Mills from 32 was no good since she fucked her way here but this is shit. Anyone else hear she hosted a party and let another female FF get completely wasted and then taken advantage of by her cousin.

Posted by: bobhnet1 ()
Date: February 09, 2016 10:28AM

What people do on their own time is their choice. On county time they sould be held to a reasonable standard. The real problem here is that management wont discipline their subordinates because they are doing it themselves and/or approval of they prevalent culture. Its grossly unfair the the many honorable men and women who have to deal with shared reputations, and especially the spouses and children of the of the self centered short sighted selfish jerks who are reeking emotional distruction amongst peers they may have to depend on in possible life and death situations. It's foolish immoral and cruel. I raise all types of farm animals. The boys are either kept away from the girls untill breeding time, sold for meat, or fixed.(or as we say "mounds or almond joy". Aka Nuts or no nuts.) This is because they are animals. Not good or bad, just limited intelligence and no self control. Seems to me that firehouse culture is not to far distant from my barn yard culture. Maybe farmers sould manage the personal in unruly firehouse's. We are very experienced in dealing with this sort of behavior. Shelter them, feed them, work them, contain them, and bring the banding pliers.

Posted by: Lol at all of you ()
Date: February 19, 2016 12:01AM

You are all failures as human beings. The amount of bullshit spewed from all of your mouths is hilarious but also sad. The fact that any of you can justify any of the shit you did is beyond retarded. You are all scumbags, men and women. I can only imagine the mental gymnastics you idiots do everyday to pretend the awful things you did in the past were some product of "being human", or "everybody screws up", or "it happens a lot". I hope all of shits who ran trains on women or if you were that little whore in uniform understand you will pay for your sins and not in some retarded religious way either. I hope you morons understand that hell on Earth awaits you and you will all die alone and miserable. Just as you deserve.

Posted by: Socrates ()
Date: April 24, 2016 12:01AM

Well looks like another Firehouse tramp got in over her head and decided to do the right thing and take herself out before she ruined any more marriages. We can only hope tje cleansing spreads to Alexandria and PWC.

Date: April 29, 2016 11:35PM

Are there any women in firehouses that AREN'T passed around the staff like a bong in a drum circle?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.