HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Alexandria :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Alexandria II
Posted by: dennishopper ()
Date: March 31, 2013 01:37AM

I forgot to mention, please tell me when i can go on one of your pointless dinner cruises.... You know the one that takes me within 200 yards of the D.C. Waste Water Treatment Plant.. A.K.A Blue Plains.. Boiling Washington D.C. crap really gets me in the mood.. Again your location sucks.. Stop using Mt.Vernon to make your case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Alexandria II
Posted by: Fairness ()
Date: April 01, 2013 09:21PM

That's a good point. A friend of mine went on one of those dinner cruises with his wife. According to them it was one of the most retarded experiences they had as a couple. No romance, bad food a waste of money and this terrible smell.

Posted by: I'm from Alexandria ()
Date: April 01, 2013 09:44PM

I disagree with nearly every inference made here. For starters, Alexandria is a shining beacon for minorities who aspire to grow up and one day work their fingers down to the nerves fashioning hand-made pastries for the Caucasian commuters who do not make eye contact with them. Old Town is also an example of what suburban nightlife can offer to those who want to go out but don't want to brave the mean streets of NW Washington college bars. I for one have had enough with the idea that a city full of "them" has nothing to offer "us". That scent that gently hangs in the air is but a mere reminder of what those across the river have achieved.

Posted by: Fairness ()
Date: April 03, 2013 06:16PM

Maybe the dinner cruise in Alexandria can start from the intersection of South Glebe road and Four Mile Run and end up in those three square blocks on the north end of Old Town no one cares about.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.