HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Falls Church :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Estate Planning Lawyer Affordable Document Drafting
Posted by: Lauren Douglas ()
Date: June 09, 2012 05:27PM

I worked for a large law firm in Tysons Corner and have now started my own practice. I can offer big firm expertise at a small firm price. Complete estate plans to include a will, power of attorney and advance medical directive starting at $550 for a single person and $1,100 for husband and wife. I find that by charging a flat rate clients can feel comfortable asking questions and requesting meetings without worrying about being billed by the hour. I can also advise and draft more complicated estate plans to include revocable trusts and irrevocable trusts. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Estate Planning Lawyer Affordable Document Drafting
Posted by: Pup ()
Date: January 05, 2013 01:53PM

How much for a trust for my wife and I?

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.