HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Falls Church :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I'm looking for information on the neighborhood behind Jefferson Dist Golf Course
Posted by: Czar11 ()
Date: May 09, 2016 01:05PM

My wife and I are looking at houses in the neighborhood along Shreve Rd behind the golf course. The schools look great( Marshall, etc) and the neighborhood seems quiet with a lot of sidewalks. We realize its pretty close to 495/66 but from the times we have visited, the noise, etc does not seem to be that big of deal. Can anyone offer any insight into this neighborhood( Idylwood, I believe is its official name)? It also looks close to the Mosaic district, etc. Thanks so much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm looking for information on the neighborhood behind Jefferson Dist Golf Course
Posted by: A Hidden Gem ()
Date: July 22, 2016 11:37PM

The neighborhood behind the Golf Course is awesome. Easy access to everywhere and everyone gets along great. The hard part is finding a house to buy because nobody ever leaves. Good Luck!!

Re: I'm looking for information on the neighborhood behind Jefferson Dist Golf Course
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 23, 2016 06:23AM

Sounds like mostly white people?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.