HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Falls Church :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
AIM Connections anybody heard of this place??
Posted by: Clare ()
Date: January 24, 2013 07:14AM

Hi guys just a quick question I have a interview at this place called AIM connections inc.com and well before my interview I have with them just wanted to know if anybody else has heard of them. There not in the BBB(Better Business Bureau)and there website seem so vague. Not much to say about them?? Just wondering if anybody could help with this thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AIM Connections anybody heard of this place??
Posted by: BEH ()
Date: January 24, 2013 08:44AM

Loyalty is the backbone of the AIM Connections culture.
With history of continued growth, not cutbacks, we believe that to be the best in business, we must find and develop talent and loyalty from the ground up.

Responsibilities are earned through performance, not seniority.

We believe that good business depends upon people of of varying backgrounds, resources, and skills, while allowing those people the opportunity for management and success.

Our personnel standards revolve around an individual's character, personality, and drive; not solely on education and experience.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.