HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Bailey's Crossroads :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
white people smell like wild banchies.....why????
Posted by: zerxesva ()
Date: June 20, 2010 10:30AM

What do you call a bunch of white guys in a circle? A Dope Ring!
What do you call a bunch of white guys sitting on a bench? The NBA
White people think T-shirts are underwear.
Why cant white men jump? They were too busy making racist jokes
What’s white and twelve inches long? Nothing!
lemme know people

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: white people smell like wild banchies.....why????
Posted by: i like white people ()
Date: September 22, 2010 07:03PM

i like white people cuz they consume drugz

Please have someone check these comments!
Posted by: ivobando ()
Date: November 28, 2010 03:08PM

Is there someone in charge of checking these comments---I think these comments are unnecesary and in first place this wasn't the purpose to create this page. Please, please, it is very sad to look for valuable information and find this type of unvaluable information.

Thanks!

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: December 01, 2010 08:25AM

I'm still trying to figure out what a wild banchie is, and what they smell like.
The white people I know don't really smell like anything.

Posted by: king zers ()
Date: July 11, 2012 11:06PM

alls i know is that yes i does seen a white man smell like cornpown and yes i does go to my momma and get high with her eryday....tag em and bag em...ur welcome white scum bags....im back bitches
ps my father said ni*ger so imma say nig*er too....f*ckin fags all of use go get a fuckin tan white people

Re: white people smell like wild banshies.....why????
Posted by: JudgebyContentOfCharacter ()
Date: March 29, 2013 08:16PM

You are a very sad sad person. I pity you. You need to stop with the senseless hatred. Take responsibility for your actions and failures in life and stop projecting your anger on other people.

Perhaps if you had a job you wouldn't have so much free time to come on here and denigrate other races.

Here is a few tips. Stop with the ebonics, learn proper english, punctuation and expand your vernacular. Maybe read a damn book.

I hate to stoop to your level sir or madam; but I will play the devil's advocate.

Since we are on the topic of odors, have you ever been within 5 feet of someone with "cornrows", "braids", "dreadlocks" or w/e they're called? People with these hairstyles don't wash their hair because it becomes frizzy and they would have to "get their hair did" again. So weeks go by without washing their greasy, odorous hair. These *peoples* by far are the most unsanitary, uneducated, least productive, freeloading peoples out of all the peoples in any area. Yet you have the audacity to come and disparage "white people".

FYI the correct terminology instead of "white people" would actually be Caucasians

I don't even usually respond to threads like this, however someone has to say this and I figured it might as well be me

I hope I did not offend anyone by this post, I was merely trying to make a point to OP that he is blinded by Hatred and Racism.

Has your Father or Mother told you they loved you recently? Maybe you need a hug.

Posted by: bad motherfucker ()
Date: April 27, 2013 03:35AM

Actually, most white people are not "Caucasians", and there's nothing wrong with saying "white people". I'm proud to death of my German heritage, but I'm not from fucking Armenia so I'm no fucking Caucasian.

And I don't give a shit what sort of hair someone's got, but if you're fool enough to think that a person's hair is what determines their level of education or their productivity then you're one ignorant son of a bitch.

Regarding "proper English", there's formal writing/speaking and then there's informal writing/speaking. Life ain't a fucking essay, and besides, what the fuck is "proper English" anyway? I't hasn't been a proper language ever since it was raped by the Normans back in the 11th century.

So next time you're bothered by a bit of anti-white rhetoric, just tell the nigger to fuck himself, rather than typing out a pretentious rant against what is clearly intended to describe the vast majority of black people.

Posted by: Danboy ()
Date: August 11, 2013 09:47AM

Hey, Im white and that's pretty fucking funny!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.